Lovelady vs Grapeland Live Scoring

LLIONPRIDE

topher805,

offensively we look pretty good. Last night we looked a little better in the passing game. Still a lot of work to be done. Grapeland has some athletes and we contained them better than I thought we would. Next week against Leon will tell where we really are. I don't think they have the athletes Grapeland has but they are a sound disciplined team that executes well. They are a solid team and will be by far our toughest competition so far this year.

topher805,

offensively we look pretty good. Last night we looked a little better in the passing game. Still a lot of work to be done. Grapeland has some athletes and we contained them better than I thought we would. Next week against Leon will tell where we really are. I don't think they have the athletes Grapeland has but they are a sound disciplined team that executes well. They are a solid team and will be by far our toughest competition so far this year.

Leon is very good this year. That will be a good matchup. I think Lovelady should roll again, I'm interested for that district opener against Centerville

As for Grapeland, the talent is there, they are just still inexperienced and don't have much depth.

topher85,

Really looking forward to the showdown with Centerville. Winner of that game should have the inside track for the district title. No disrespect to Groveton or Anderson Shiro. If we are healthy going into Centerville, I like our chances.

There's a big chance Centerville will be sitting at 0-5 going into that game too. I like Lovelady.