Week 4 -Jefferson vs Hughes Springs 9/19/15

FriedCatfish

I hate to hear that. For the Jefferson kids. And because HS needs the work. Hope its a decent game. I think HS will have some defensive starters back this week who haven't seen action since last year. I thought it would be last week but they were not dressed out. Anxious to see the defense 100%.

I was really looking forward to watching HS & Jefferson battle it out this year. Jefferson always has some big cornbread fed boys. I hate to hear there are so many injuries on the team. Hoping HS steps up their defense & get a little stronger. I personally think they have so much talent on the team it's just a matter of putting the rite player in the rite spot. We have alot of young sophomore's playing key positions & doing a great job. I'm excited to watch what the sophomore & junior class will bring to the table next year when they will have a years worth of varsity experience under their belt. Shamori Ivory, Gabriel Dubose, Dedrick Hill, Tony Kemp, Bo McEntire, Riley Mckinney, Zach Pilgrim, & Alex Bruce will be great players next year.

I was really looking forward to watching HS & Jefferson battle it out this year. Jefferson always has some big cornbread fed boys. I hate to hear there are so many injuries on the team. Hoping HS steps up their defense & get a little stronger. I personally think they have so much talent on the team it's just a matter of putting the rite player in the rite spot. We have alot of young sophomore's playing key positions & doing a great job. I'm excited to watch what the sophomore & junior class will bring to the table next year when they will have a years worth of varsity experience under their belt. Shamori Ivory, Gabriel Dubose, Dedrick Hill, Tony Kemp, Bo McEntire, Riley Mckinney, Zach Pilgrim, & Alex Bruce will be great players next year.

Not a bad post HSmama.....

I think a lot of HS peeps are looking forward to the next few years!!

Hs offense seemes to be rolling right along but it's their defense that is in trouble. 1000 yatds an 100 points in last 2 weeks. Maybe they can find a way to slow Jefferson down. To many kids not playing for the Dawgs this week. Hs by 21! It's always a year away in hs seems like!

Not always a year away but I do believe another year & these boys will be bigger & stronger. We have alot of height just not alot of size to go with that height. Sophomore & junior class has alot of speed their just not big enough yet but they will get there. I think some of the sophomore's on the team need some thicker skin I worry that a few may get hurt but that's the risk you take when you play with the big boys. So I will stand behind myself when I say that I feel like next year those Mustangs will be offensively & defensively stronger 😆

Hs offense seemes to be rolling right along but it's their defense that is in trouble. 1000 yatds an 100 points in last 2 weeks. Maybe they can find a way to slow Jefferson down. To many kids not playing for the Dawgs this week. Hs by 21! It's always a year away in hs seems like!

Its always a year away everywhere. Except whoever wins State.

Not always a year away but I do believe another year & these boys will be bigger & stronger. We have alot of height just not alot of size to go with that height. Sophomore & junior class has alot of speed their just not big enough yet but they will get there. I think some of the sophomore's on the team need some thicker skin I worry that a few may get hurt but that's the risk you take when you play with the big boys. So I will stand behind myself when I say that I feel like next year those Mustangs will be offensively & defensively stronger

While I do agree, next year we will be better, this year is far from over! I am still intrigued with this year and how it will pan out!! I for one would love to see a re-match with Waskom in the playoffs!!!