Carlisle vs. BIG SANDY @BIG SANDY

upullinmychain

3-0 Carlisle @ 3-0 Big Sandy

Carlisle PPG 33.6. DEF 7.0

Big Sandy PPG 43.0. DEF 12.0

opponents records:

Carlisle 3-6

Big Sandy 1-8

Last year's score @ Carlisle 14-7 Carlisle.

Big Sandy is still very young and learing but coming together well. As any young team they have to many mental mistakes. They can not have that against Carlisle or they will take advantage of it.

Carlisle a state ranked team and a very good test to see where your team stands. They are always well coached and play hard. Looks like they have more athletes this year instead of just a power team.

This has become a little bit of a rivalry between these two schools.

As long as the mental mistakes are few for Big Sandy I can see them pulling out the victory, but of course I'm a homer.

This by far will be the biggest test for both schools!

I'll take Big Sandy 28-22 in a battle.

Your turn Chain....

Jor2car, it depends on if our starting qb is healthy enough to play. He took a shot in back just above kidneys Friday night, and left game at half as best I could tell before I left he didn't return.... Looked mighty sore when he walked past me at half, but all that might be precautionary to try and keep kid healthy for district play. If he plays Friday then it's game on, and as a side note our backup ran offense damwell and not a massive drop-off in production as he got into the click pretty fast. Either way I think Carlisle can win it, just may be a little harder struggle with younger qb. As always I'm a Homer but try to stay a realist when I can. We gone need Collin 100% for district and Alto...

Man I hope I can make this game, but it ain't looking good... Winning, loosing or tied, please post what's going down. This game gonna say a lot about both teams going forward and I've been waiting on this one since last year,just knowing Sandy was gonna come into their own and be stout this season.. Should be a cut and shoot game.

Man I hope I can make this game, but it ain't looking good... Winning, loosing or tied, please post what's going down. This game gonna say a lot about both teams going forward and I've been waiting on this one since last year,just knowing Sandy was gonna come into their own and be stout this season.. Should be a cut and shoot game.

I'll do my best to keep you updated on the game chain it you can't make it. Should be a good one, and you are right we will know a lot about our team after this game. Just glad we are the home team this year.