New Boston @ Pewitt

brahmas1

Coach you don't have to explain yourself. Lol. When Arp and Waskom gave you the pass did you pass? I believe that's a no. So were you not a good team then? Just curious.

actually they did, the qb just was to short to see where he was throwing. Therefor throwing a bunch of incomplete passes.

This is a big game for NB. Need to win this one, get a little momentum going into the meat of the season. I think everyone knew going into the year the first 3 games would be rough with so many graduating.

Now though, with Pewitt and Dekalb, it is most people's expectations for New Boston to get things going. I think this game will foreshadow things to come.

I hope we can get fully healthy by district as well, so as important as these next two games are, you still want to keep those that are banged up out if they are not ready.

NB demolished the Bulls last year. The clock ran the entire second half, maybe the shortest high school game I've ever seen. I hope this year is a better game. NB could have beaten us by as much as they wanted to. They really showed some class by not running up the score. Their last points came at the beginning of the second quarter I think. You don't see sportsmanship like that very often these days. 👍

NB demolished the Bulls last year. The clock ran the entire second half, maybe the shortest high school game I've ever seen. I hope this year is a better game. NB could have beaten us by as much as they wanted to. They really showed some class by not running up the score. Their last points came at the beginning of the second quarter I think. You don't see sportsmanship like that very often these days.

The coaching staff for NB could have run the score up in quite a few games over the last 8 years.

I know the last years game with Pewitt was tough because of the injuries Pewitt suffered before that game. Now NB has the injury bug and that coupled with a bunch of starters in their first varsity experience I hope other teams remember the fact NB didn't run up the score. lol

• Like 1

I can't remember but I know Pewitt was down to their 4th QB that game, without 7 starters on offense if my memory corrects me. It wasn't a pretty picture.

All of that and people felt like it was time for Kumrow to go??!! What's the new guys excuse?