Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

I don't think I have read where anybody said Chn Aimee will be recruited as a D1 linebacker prospect. Thought more on this and as the subject is about high school linebackers on 3a level. Hands down Chan would be on my team over Tanner Holmes. Nothing against the kid, just think Chan would be more valuable today.

Someone did say he was best in state... you skip over that part?

If someone is best in the state they would be getting multiple D1 offers

. You are right. KirkFalcon from another town was convinced last year Newton was too physical for Waskom. Now he says the best football player all classes at ATT last year at linebacker was Chan Aimee. His opinion from an objective point of view. But we all know that no D1 school is going to recruit a170 lb kid to play linebacker.

I don't think I have read where anybody said Chn Aimee will be recruited as a D1 linebacker prospect. Thought more on this and as the subject is about high school linebackers on 3a level. Hands down Chan would be on my team over Tanner Holmes. Nothing against the kid, just think Chan would be more valuable today.

Waskom wins this one. I have been silently watching the past several weeks. I am not well versed in the history between Waskom and ef. All I do know is when rivals meet in the trenches, it's a next level game. I hope this year is as smash mouth as last year, with out the extra activities.

#15 plays with raw emotion, 23 plays with big hearts. They hit like they are bigger than they are.

Keep it clean, have fun. Play lights out.

Go wildcats