Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

Ef coach told them to just let the clock run when it started raining mouth pieces.

Lol. True though. After that last hit chan had I thought they would have gave him the boot.

He's a real class act though... Swatted keelings hand away, TWICE, during the handshake.

Sure is quiet... Lol

EF picked to win district.... 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Like 1

Shout out to waskom for traveling so well tonight. Good turnout and loud the whole game! Guess it's easy to get support when you carry that bling around on your finger. EF must have left theirs at home though. Their turnout sucked.

+100, but I'm sure they'll get us NEXT year!! ;)

Another OUTSTANDING defensive effort turned in by the Catz tonight. EF didn't have an answer all night. Their QB will be sore big time in the morning. Pretty much shut their big backs down, anxious to see the stats on total yardage. Their QB probably won't get much sleep, probably be seeing #15 and #21 and #2 in his dreams all night. Dominating from the opening kickoff, on both sides of the ball. As in years past, speed, speed and a little more speed. How about that freshman #20 that scored that last TD. Anyone know his name?

Another OUTSTANDING defensive effort turned in by the Catz tonight. EF didn't have an answer all night. Their QB will be sore big time in the morning. Pretty much shut their big backs down, anxious to see the stats on total yardage. Their QB probably won't get much sleep, probably be seeing #15 and #21 and #2 in his dreams all night. Dominating from the opening kickoff, on both sides of the ball. As in years past, speed, speed and a little more speed. How about that freshman #20 that scored that last TD. Anyone know his name?

• Like 1

He is a good guy, Cut ford some slack. He had a team that was all hyped up to win district/ deep state run and just got beat for the 3rd year in a row. That was a severe whipping. Yeah he needs to shake hands but i understand the emotions[/quote

Ford is a POS and he teams play just like he acts. If I had a kid at EF wanting to play football I'd pay $1000 for my kid to transfer away from his sorry . How in the world can you preach 48 minutes the game is 48 minutes and then CRY when somebody blasts your RB on a run up the middle. Maybe the students should have saved some of that tp that they rolled the school with last night. And then not shake hands- way to lead a hole.

• Like 2

I will give mad props to that #7 the Qb from EF. He truly did take a pounding all night and kept on getting up and battling. Very gutsy young man. Stood in the pocket several times and took hit after hit but still delivered. He shouldn't feel ashamed of anything tonight. He played as well as he possibly could have.

Steel jacket how does that feel? lol...That district run of y'alls sure went south tonight...What is the excuse this yr! lol

Shhhh, I seen all huddled up as the last few seconds were ticking off the clock. Surely we'll be bombarded by all sorts of Marshall suburb intellect shortly. Maybe that's where everybody was tonight, watching the Marshall game.

I will give mad props to that #7 the Qb from EF. He truly did take a pounding all night and kept on getting up and battling. Very gutsy young man. Stood in the pocket several times and took hit after hit but still delivered. He shouldn't feel ashamed of anything tonight. He played as well as he possibly could have.

Agreed

Now about the game. Great job waskom D. Shutouts don't happen very often- much less in rivalry games. Them guys have something to be proud of. Also hope the RB that came off with his chickens scattered is not hurt too bad. Also EF kids played a lot cleaner game than last years. Only saw a couple of plays that seemed late but probably were not as bad as it seemed. Good luck to the jacket players for the rest of the season.

Now about the game. Great job waskom D. Shutouts don't happen very often- much less in rivalry games. Them guys have something to be proud of. Also hope the RB that came off with his chickens scattered is not hurt too bad. Also EF kids played a lot cleaner game than last years. Only saw a couple of plays that seemed late but probably were not as bad as it seemed. Good luck to the jacket players for the rest of the season.

+1

Congrats Wildcats, great game tonight! Y'all haven't slacked off at all from last year, got a really good program going over there and thats the key to being a top tier team year in and year out. I've got to be honest, I haven't really thought Mr. Amie was as good as advertised over the last two years. I thought he was good, but not a great player, I was wrong, he is outstanding. Not because the numbers of plays he makes, but because of the things he does right to put hisself in position to make those plays, great speed, vision, and instinct. Sorry I couldn't do any play by play tonight, my phone wasn't working well enough to post. Good luck the rest of the season to both teams. Pick your head up Jackets, you've got a good team, finish the district run strong.

• Like 1