Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

We will see how well both teams do this Friday night...Then just like last yr I will hear about how well your next season team will be...From what I've heard y'all don't look good for quite a few yrs to come...It seems the winning streaks have come in terms of decades and it looks like we will be leaning on y'all pretty hard for quite a while!

Mr, rock95,& SJ, thank yall for having our backs, all I'm going to say is this Friday night is the one we been waiting On for long time, win are lose, I promise you guys we are going to play every snap and give it all we got, this is my senior year at (EFISD) and maybe the last time I get to play vs Waskom in football. This Friday night we no what we're up against. Mr. Rock95,& SJ, the train is on the track prime and ready to go. Love you two guys,

Mr, rock95,& SJ, thank yall for having our backs, all I'm going to say is this Friday night is the one we been waiting On for long time, win are lose, I promise you guys we are going to play every snap and give it all we got, this is my senior year at (EFISD) and maybe the last time I get to play vs Waskom in football. This Friday night we no what we're up against. Mr. Rock95,& SJ, the train is on the track prime and ready to go. Love you two guys,

Y'all got yourself a couple real fans right here. Win or lose, they will be there. Waskom on the other hand had only I poster up until 3yrs ago. He is non other than Wild74. And even he only hung around the political arena pushing Reaganomics. Nobody knows more about supporting a loosing team. The rest are bandwagoners. Most from Marshall, EF, and Shreveport. So be proud of those 2 guys and BigDave and Biged too. ;)

Yes your kids were stepping on our athletes after the plays were over last yr...That was the reason for the fight in the first place...I was on the sideline hollering at the refs to stop your kids from stepping on Junebug again just before the fight broke out...Number ten plays dirty and other programs also know he does! Y'all are worried about Mr. Amie but we have three or four other kids that will put a knot on your head also and they will all do it within the terms of fair sportsmanship! That is the main difference with our two programs and another reason ef kids are slowly trying to get back over here to Wildcat Country!

Reddog92, I appreciate your Honesty and telling it like you see it. Our game with yall over in Carthage was one extremely Hard Fought game between 2 Great Teams that played the game the way it's suppose to be. Fast Hard Physical #22

Y'all got yourself a couple real fans right here. Win or lose, they will be there. Waskom on the other hand had only I poster up until 3yrs ago. He is non other than Wild74. And even he only hung around the political arena pushing Reaganomics. Nobody knows more about supporting a loosing team. The rest are bandwagoners. Most from Marshall, EF, and Shreveport. So be proud of those 2 guys and BigDave and Biged too. ;)

+1

Good luck onmyway give it everything you got.

he will

son as a EF fan that's all I can ask for, win are lose I'm still going to love you. Chew chew!!!

We will see how well both teams do this Friday night...Then just like last yr I will hear about how well your next season team will be...From what I've heard y'all don't look good for quite a few yrs to come...It seems the winning streaks have come in terms of decades and it looks like we will be leaning on y'all pretty hard for quite a while!

This is about as ignorant of a statement I've ever heard lol