Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

Yes your kids were stepping on our athletes after the plays were over last yr...That was the reason for the fight in the first place...I was on the sideline hollering at the refs to stop your kids from stepping on Junebug again just before the fight broke out...Number ten plays dirty and other programs also know he does! Y'all are worried about Mr. Amie but we have three or four other kids that will put a knot on your head also and they will all do it within the terms of fair sportsmanship! That is the main difference with our two programs and another reason ef kids are slowly trying to get back over here to Wildcat Country!

We been putting up with that crud from Waskom for years, EF just doesn't crybaby about it. Not worried about any Waskom player. Everybody knows, that everybody just can't wait to get to Wildcat country. And everybody knows that Wildcat Country needs all the players they can get. EF plays with what it raises or moves in, they don't except transfers.

We been putting up with that crud from Waskom for years, EF just doesn't crybaby about it. Not worried about any Waskom player. Everybody knows, that everybody just can't wait to get to Wildcat country. And everybody knows that Wildcat Country needs all the players they can get. EF plays with what it raises or moves in, they don't except transfers.

BURN!!!!! Put a lil lotion on it. Maybe some butter. Ouch!

Hey........that's a three time loser....four if you count the semi-finals. All I have to say is that EF has had the talent to get there three or four times, Waskom once....or twice if you count the semi's.

Oh, how did that try something new work out for ya'll in 2012.

Waskom is the SHOW in 3A div II in north East Texas. This week will validate that. AS i said before season started we Waskom had a program in place that will create victory. we held them to their lowest point total in our classification in the last three years. they grind on both sides of the ball. Waskom by 3tds. That said I sense a Possible rematch in the title game this year.

what was that point total again,

I think you and I both know why EF doesn't have any transfers!😉

We've had a few recent transfer besides the two Waskom started a blocking campaign against Lol but that's water under the bridge now but far as I can remember we've had at least one or two transfers every year