Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

EF does'nt except transfers because the residents of EF don't like paying thousands a year, so someone else can come in for a few hundred a year and get the same benefits.

Actually you can charge tuition and the state will pay about 5 to 8 thousand per kid, you actually make money off of accepting transfers, that is the reason a lot of districts accept them. The cost of education is more than covered.

I know EF folks wont admit it but Chan is the best linebacker in the state right now...At least in 3A if not the entire state! I searched high and low at the end of last season to find someone with as many tackles as he had and I couldn't do it!

. Pound for pound that would be an accurate statement. However there are lots of kids in the larger schools with his talent and weigh 60 to 70 pounds more.. And run about as fast. The difference is his unparalleled intensity when he makes tackles. Woe unto any and all opponents at his level should he weigh 220 pounds. There would be a need for multiple EMT units at the games.

Best LB in the state, umm you must not watch much football. Top 5 in 3A, I'll give him that. In the state... not so much

It kills me when people make statements like that he's the best LB in the entire state lol kid is a beast on the 3a level but don't compare him with the big boys in upper classes lol

I know EF folks wont admit it but Chan is the best linebacker in the state right now...At least in 3A if not the entire state! I searched high and low at the end of last season to find someone with as many tackles as he had and I couldn't do it!

Tanner Holmes. Best 3A LB in state.

I watched all the championship games last year at Jerry's World and I didn't see anyone in any classification as good as him ....

So are you saying that you have to make it to the championship game to be considered a good player??? Give me a break...

Without even thinking hard Mack comes to mind...

I watched all the championship games last year at Jerry's World and I didn't see anyone in any classification as good as him ....

Maybe in your mind but the highest rated best LB didn't even play in a state game last yr and I wonder if you know who that was?

Tanner is an outstanding linebacker but he didn't slow the Wildcats down any last season! I do believe Chan had over 20 tackles in that game and Rodney Elam was shut down and wasn't even a factor until late in the game when our starters had been pulled!

Amie had 11 tackles in that game. Stats were kept by UIL folks so there was no inflation.

But the state game doesn't prove anything. Newton was overmatched. Simple.