Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

Wildcats won KTAL (Shreveport Channel 6) "Spirit Stick" and will presented said "stick" Friday morning during the morning news beginning at 6 am. Knew y'all would want to get up a little early and rout the Wildcats to yet another victory. Thank ya, thank ya very much!! ;)

We have a solid D line that does its job allowing the LBs to do theirs. That being said Joe Wright did have a stand out performance against Sabine, and has done well so far this season.

http://etsn.fm/west-rusks-joe-wright-wins-etsn-fm-dairy-queen-defensive-player-of-the-week/

Yep, seen his "centerfold" in the weekly football update that came out last Friday in the Marshall News Messenger.

So are you saying that you have to make it to the championship game to be considered a good player??? Give me a break...

Without even thinking hard Mack comes to mind...

No, that's not what I said. Although he was the best defensive player I saw last year, period ....

Tanner Holmes. Best 3A LB in state.

. I only saw him play once. He was a step or two behind in that game seemingly on most plays. I would have wonder if I were choosing players and both were available what direction I would go. Would be hard to pass on having Chan Aimee playing for me.

Tanner Holmes. Best 3A LB in state.

I disagree, Holmes will make a good college LB because he has size they can work with, but he can't match Amie at the 3A level. Amie hits just as hard or harder and gets there lot faster. Amie if he goes to school will not play LB, with his speed he can play safety or corner.

If I could remember what thread it is on, I could go back to his sophomore season and find where I said he could well be considered the top rb coming out of Waskom in recent years. He will not post KJ avg per carry, but he may well be MVP offense and defense of that district.

If I could remember what thread it is on, I could go back to his sophomore season and find where I said he could well be considered the top rb coming out of Waskom in recent years. He will not post KJ avg per carry, but he may well be MVP offense and defense of that district.

Ouch this hurts but..... I agree with you

Aimee is a great HS player, but IMO too small for a college LB unless he grows some, possibly a Corner or Safety.

Somebody ask that big back from WR last year if Chan is big enough to play linebacker. Oh yeah those big backs Troup had went down backwards a few times too. All of those kids were 220 and bigger as I remember.

I disagree, Holmes will make a good college LB because he has size they can work with, but he can't match Amie at the 3A level. Amie hits just as hard or harder and gets there lot faster. Amie if he goes to school will not play LB, with his speed he can play safety or corner.

I agree cause if he goes D1 your not gonna find a LB under 200lbs playing D1 ball just too small for what D1 schools are looking for to play that position

Horns and I can help this young man in that respect. It's dietary adjustment is all that's needed. Sausage on a stick, biscuits and gravy, corndogs, JBs hotlinks, pizza, peanut butter n syrup, Cheetos, .....I mean we didn't have a bit of trouble " bulking up"!

I don't think I have read where anybody said Chn Aimee will be recruited as a D1 linebacker prospect. Thought more on this and as the subject is about high school linebackers on 3a level. Hands down Chan would be on my team over Tanner Holmes. Nothing against the kid, just think Chan would be more valuable today.