Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

Yeah, is saw some of the comments that were written in waskoms parking lot, defiantly not the type of stuff I pulled in school. But we will see what happens on the field

Its all about the rivarly I remember back in 87 Waskom put a wooden casket in our parking lot

I understand. They handled it well, no damage. The hit list was the only thing that struck me wrong. Just a personal issue of mine.

They got the hit list idea from Waskom when they did it to them a couple of years ago, just glad they aren't as destructive as we were in the previous century!

They got the hit list idea from Waskom when they did it to them a couple of years ago, just glad they aren't as destructive as we were in the previous century!

yeah my day told me back in the 70's Waskom poured diesel in the shape of a big W in the middle of the Ef field. Lol of course I think there were still cross town shootings way back then.

Ef coach told them to just let the clock run when it started raining mouth pieces.

Hahahahahahahaha!! Wondered what all the fuss was when Amie beat the ball to #20, then EF's coach comes onto the field and gets flag thrown at him. Thinking hew was complaining about Amie "hitting too hard"!!