Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

I've been praying every night that he will be. Hope the results come back positive. Sure would love to have him. Love that kid a lot.

The swelling has finally went down pretty good. We are very anxious to hear from the MRI. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers it has been rough on him not playing. He is so emotional like his brother so I know y'all could tell lol lol.

If we play like we did last night we are in big trouble, and it's going to look like it did two years ago in EF. but if EF, play like they did vs mineola minus the red zone turn overs it's going to be a good game.

Hey Rock WS was better than I thought but this should be a good game against Waskom its round 1 I think we could play twice this season but WR kinda has me nervous a lil bit lol.

PP defense better than folks thought. HS may have trouble running right at them. Center most talented opponent so far. They could beat Tatum but who knows? EF will play way better against Waskom. Don't think it will be enough though. As Horns 85 posted "speed...". Waskom still has some of it. Caleb Haynes may have come of age. He has shown flashes but has had precious few opportunities up to now. I am of the opinion Waskom will handle most of the spread teams they face this year.

Lets see, #12/15/7/10/3/9/11 in the running game, #8/4/21/11/12 in the passing game. Many of the guys are definitely stepping up and proving themselves to be leaders on the field that didn't have a chance to perform at their max level last year. Definitely better overall at this point of the season than we were last year. Line play, especially on the "O" side REALLY impressed during the HS game, a big improvement over the PP game. Gonna be a fun District run, just pray that the injury bug doesn't hit ANYONE in District. The Catz have been blessed the past season or two in that department. Good luck to all - most especially - the DEFENDING TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL CLASS 3-A DIVISION II STATE CHAMPIONS - YOUR WASKOM WILDCATS!!

If we play like we did last night we are in big trouble, and it's going to look like it did two years ago in EF. but if EF, play like they did vs mineola minus the red zone turn overs it's going to be a good game.

I think they were expecting an easy game and maybe even looking past WS to the Waskom game. They finally got it in gear and scored 22 points in the 4th quarter. I don't think they will be expecting an easy game next week. Last years game was a good game, it was closer than the score indicated. EF handed Waskom a TD on the first play of the game and if memory serves me correctly Waskom had a couple of Red Zone stops that could have made the game extremely close. Waskom was the better team and made the plays when they needed to. The team that can make the big plays and the least mistakes will come out victorious.