Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

Interesting.. Not sure how you got my kid left because of the coach out of my comment, lol hell I am a single mom, rent got to high.. I have the utmost respect for Coach Ford & his family, but it's a no win battle @ EF.. Too many politics & school board involved in ways they don't need to be involved & a blind man can see that way of doing things isn't working..

1Widcat, new uni's looked good, but the numbers are very hard to read from the stands. I guess as long as the ref's, coach's and players can read them.

Yes the announcer was having problems reading the numbers, he gave Amie a lot more credit on carries that others had and the reason I knew was because I could see Amie on the sideline

I have always said "returning starters" is way over rated. If a team returning almost everyone from the previous season got throttled by the better teams in the district the prior year, it's more of a reason not to rank them very high the next season instead of automatically assuming they should be the top ranked team the following year ... returning a lot of starters could just mean more of the same ..... EF is a perfect example of my theory ....

I was kinda thinking the same thing before the game. OK, EF brings back all their skill players from last year, but then again we throttled them then, why shouldn't we be expected to do the same this time around. Our "D" was stronger Friday night than we were against them last year (IMO), but I still thought they had more in the tank than they showed. No, the hype and high rankings and preseason predictions had no play in my thought of how the game would end up, but I really didn't expect it to be total domination by the Catz as it ended up being. EF WILL get better, they are gonna have to. Wish them the best.

1Widcat, new uni's looked good, but the numbers are very hard to read from the stands. I guess as long as the ref's, coach's and players can read them.

Not near as bad as the White jerseys tjhey have worn the past couple of seasons during the playoffs. I could barely make out the numbers using my binoculars!! ;)

Thats not a low blow at all.. i was rooting for yall this season i hope yall get smoked in every game. Yalls kids need learn respect win or lose.

You act like EF is the only school that plays after the whistle or takes a cheap shot or whatever you want to call it. You may want to get off your high horse because I'm sure Waskom has done some things as well. It's football! I saw a couple of things Waskom did that could be viewed as low class or cheap. It goes both ways.

You act like EF is the only school that plays after the whistle or takes a cheap shot or whatever you want to call it. You may want to get off your high horse because I'm sure Waskom has done some things as well. It's football! I saw a couple of things Waskom did that could be viewed as low class or cheap. It goes both ways.

I'd bet good money waskom has only had about 4 unsportsmanlike calls in the last 4 years. And 3 of those were against Ef.

Why don't you expand on what was cheap or dirty last night?