Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

You may have to call in sick in the morning lol.

Lol yes! Talk about unbelievable!!!

Waskom by 14+ unless some EF kids take shot like last season in attempt to get kids to retaliate and get ejected...

And enough with the friendly banter. It's rivalry week. BRING BACK THE HATE!!!

+1... We all about the hate!!!

Lol yes! Talk about unbelievable!!!Rangers will lose tonight. That is just how it will go. Just to make me sick!

I hope! With Kuechel pitching it'll be tough for them! That's the one guy they haven't been able to hit this year so far.

Love the rivalry. When was the last time Waskom beat EF 3 years in a row? Hoping it doesn't happen. Not sure there isn't a more fun rivalry out there than this one right here.

+100

gotta go with Waskom in this one...

EF only scored 19 ? on Jefferson, and PP scored 30 on them... Waskom beat PP 30-0, so I'll just say Waskom, 45-18 over EF.

PP has talent. Just needed more work. I knew once they figured it out and stopped the bone head mistakes they was gonna be tough.

gotta go with Waskom in this one...

EF only scored 19 ? on Jefferson, and PP scored 30 on them... Waskom beat PP 30-0, so I'll just say Waskom, 45-18 over EF.

Lol this is probably the best prediction I've seen so far! this will be another high scoring game for Waskom and their Defense will step up and make the plays they need to and then some to keep EF in first gear the whole time. 42-21 Waskom wins....score wont look as bad when EF will probably score late in the game.

Lol yes! Talk about unbelievable!!!Rangers will lose tonight. That is just how it will go. Just to make me sick!

I hope! With Kuechel pitching it'll be tough for them! That's the one guy they haven't been able to hit this year so far.

Better Hope, the pressure is getting to the Astros and all the bats have gotten hot for the Rangers....

SMH, midnight Friday morning can't get here fast enough..... I really thought I would have been given grace and early release for good behavior... but nope he is making me finish out my complete sentence

I wish you would go back to that ugly mug you call an Avatar, every time I read one of your post now I say "Now what IDIOT.........Oh never mind"........LOL

Love the rivalry. When was the last time Waskom beat EF 3 years in a row? Hoping it doesn't happen. Not sure there isn't a more fun rivalry out there than this one right here.

Then quit coming to waskom games. Dont wear maroon and root for the orange.

An dont be showing up to waskom practices like your a fan so you can run back to tell ef coaches and ef folk. Stay out the building the next two weeks and wear ur orange all you want. Game night included