Waskom 3-0 @ EF 2-1

Wild74

All Time Series EF 36 Waskom 33 Tie 3  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who Starts District 1-0

Then quit coming to waskom games. Dont wear maroon and root for the orange.

An dont be showing up to waskom practices like your a fan so you can run back to tell ef coaches and ef folk. Stay out the building the next two weeks and wear ur orange all you want. Game night included

It doesn't matter. We could practice with ef next week and they still would not be able to stop us.

Awe Cottontop.....now don't talk like that....we was hoping we could stop ya .........at least a few times........to make it look good. Well I guess we need to tell the boys to just stand up and let 'em go on by.........since we can't stop them anyway. Sure is going to be a dull game.

It doesn't matter. We could practice with ef next week and they still would not be able to stop us.

you always bumping your gums about something in EF, you must had a bad experience while you was their? If you such a Waskom faithful And care so much about their program then why you and your wife call the uil on Waskom and turn them in a few years ago?

you always bumping your gums about something in EF, you must had a bad experience while you was their? If you such a Waskom faithful And care so much about their program then why you and your wife call the uil on Waskom and turn them in a few years ago?

Really there "Skid Mark", personal attacks, I'm surprised them good folk in EF let you even claim to be from their community, with comments like that your probably a transplant that someone's renting out their septic tank to, that way you don't have to order takeout, it's delivered with every flush

And yall now see why I have that deep HATRED for EF... Keep it classy there dude. Sounds like you're a real champ.

Better Hope, the pressure is getting to the Astros and all the bats have gotten hot for the Rangers....

Good grief you aren't lyin!! It's been a disaster the last three days!

I learned my lesson on making friendly wagers on here but if I was to do it again I'd say A. Someone will get suspended on this thread or B. Thread gets deleted before the 25th.

On that note I think I'll go ahead and make my pick.

Waskom-58

EF-12

Really there "Skid Mark", personal attacks, I'm surprised them good folk in EF let you even claim to be from their community, with comments like that your probably a transplant that someone's renting out their septic tank to, that way you don't have to order takeout, it's delivered with every flush

+1

i got a phone call to come look at this. yj89, and my self has ask this person to stay off here bashing people. I really don't think he are she is from EF, but either way they make no sense at all.

If memory serves, he made a comment one time that has me believing he plays for EF.

Yep, looked like them Rangers were running "Blue Rocket and Red Rocket"

Lol +1... Ole chuck woulda been jealous tonight. We had a linemen bonding night tonight. Took em to Golden Corral for dinner. Talk about put away some food now, good lord. Big Jack probably ate 4 fried birds by himself 😂. And Chris are an entire PLATE of ice cream!

Lol +1... Ole chuck woulda been jealous tonight. We had a linemen bonding night tonight. Took em to Golden Corral for dinner. Talk about put away some food now, good lord. Big Jack probably ate 4 fried birds by himself 😂. And Chris are an entire PLATE of ice cream!

Oh, you know he he loves a good meal or two or three

No doubt. I really appreciate your concern for Ty also.

No problem. A kid like him who cares about something like he does and is respectful and works very hard every day makes for a fun one to be around. I know he will bounce back and be better than ever. Just hope he doesn't get too discouraged. I know it's a tough situation and doesn't seem fair. But as I've told him, everything happens for a reason and he will understand in time.