Alto @ Buffalo

Red90fly

Alto has their 3rd road game in a row. Dont know a lot about Buffalo being a team kinda away from this area , saw a little bit film on them looks like they like to sling it around like Crockett and BH. Their WR's don't look near as good as Crocketts or BH , got a good sized QB though and their line looks pretty big. Alto beat them pretty bad last year.

Thoughts and predictions??

Chain, red going to make a bunch of stuff up but the bottom line is the Alto / Big Sandy scrimmage was 3-2 Alto.

I don't make stuff up just tell it like it is. If you wanna claim you got the better of and looked better in a scrimmage then be my guest. I really hope we meet up in the playoffs then we'll see. Wont be no glorified practice then.

As for this game hope somebody can post updates I wont be able to make it.

I don't make stuff up just tell it like it is. If you wanna claim you got the better of and looked better in a scrimmage then be my guest. I really hope we meet up in the playoffs then we'll see. Wont be no glorified practice then.

As for this game hope somebody can post updates I wont be able to make it.

As I told you Chain, Red making stuff up...nowhere did I ever say that Big Sandy got the better of it, that is you making it up. All I said was " bottom line 3-2 Alto". Now does that sound like I said BS got the better of it???

I do hope we meet in the playoffs as well, that just means Big Sandy had a pretty good year then.

As I told you Chain, Red making stuff up...nowhere did I ever say that Big Sandy got the better of it, that is you making it up. All I said was " bottom line 3-2 Alto". Now does that sound like I said BS got the better of it???

I do hope we meet in the playoffs as well, that just means Big Sandy had a pretty good year then.

You can't even go by that scrimmage. BS coaches had a weird schedule for it. BS and Alto didn't even really have a good scrimmage with each other. 1s going against 2s. Only 15 plays for each and 5 goal line plays. That's just getting warmed up. Not much to assess. That being said I'm sure both teams are a lot different since then. Both offenses didn't look that good and now Alto's offense is night and day better since then. I'm sure BS has had similar improvements.

You can't even go by that scrimmage. BS coaches had a weird schedule for it. BS and Alto didn't even really have a good scrimmage with each other. 1s going against 2s. Only 15 plays for each and 5 goal line plays. That's just getting warmed up. Not much to assess. That being said I'm sure both teams are a lot different since then. Both offenses didn't look that good and now Alto's offense is night and day better since then. I'm sure BS has had similar improvements.

Alto is a REAL GOOD team, especially when you have a QB like they have. Their Defense is rock solid. I'm not taking anything away from Alto at all!

When you have struggled over the past 3 years like BS has (5-5, 0-10, 6-4, no playoffs) you look at that scrimmage and build a positive off of it. Here comes one of the best teams in the state, let's see what you guys are made of. BS did not back down, and fought back and held their own. That is something positive to build off of. That type of character can not be coached.

I'm sure Alto has improved a lot and still a respected team around the state. Big Sandy has improved also, but still very young. Mistakes by BS will be made, but the mark of a good team is overcoming those mistakes.

Carlisle is also another good team that we know will be a very tough game, but we hope to use it as a stepping stone to build off of & take that momentum all the way through district and then the playoffs!

Alto wins this game easy 50-6.