Carlisle vs/ Overton

FearTheSpear78

how would y'all know? Rocky won't schedule us.

I don't schedule the games boss, and I've seen who they've played and put 2 and 2 together and get 4.. So yep tenaha is pretty solid... Truth be told I wish Rocky would schedule yall every year as there is no shame if ya get beat by a team that is a perrinial power like tenaha.. Wish they would schedule Arp and west rusk also,may not win but toughens ya up for district.

• Like 1

I don't schedule the games boss, and I've seen who they've played and put 2 and 2 together and get 4.. So yep tenaha is pretty solid... Truth be told I wish Rocky would schedule yall every year as there is no shame if ya get beat by a team that is a perrinial power like tenaha.. Wish they would schedule Arp and west rusk also,may not win but toughens ya up for district.

you know, get a few other guys together and y'all go talk to him about putting us on the schedule. its not a far drive. our fans are hospitable. Tyner is a great host.

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

you know, get a few other guys together and y'all go talk to him about putting us on the schedule. its not a far drive. our fans are hospitable. Tyner is a great host.

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN.

I like close drives and the comp is good, but coach gone do what he wants to do, and so far he's brought this team so far forward it's like night and day... Hahahaha but ya never know but what he mite do it governor...

I like close drives and the comp is good, but coach gone do what he wants to do, and so far he's brought this team so far forward it's like night and day... Hahahaha but ya never know but what he mite do it governor...

not sure why he keeps dodging us. guess he's just waiting till y'all are good enough.