Carlisle vs/ Overton

FearTheSpear78

10. And he did most of the scoring. Several long runs. Several more missed tackles to aid him. He looked pretty good.

Yeah, real good kid, can't wait to get Colin back and have him in backfield with him. Or out on the edge somewhere in space and doing his thing. Yall always give us a good game, and I hope yall rip it up in dist...

Must have sucked tonight, it happens after you play a big game in big Sandy, sometimes kids let down or next opponent plays lights out and this is a serious rivalry, so who knows? Heck I wasn't there, I was in Laporte then Crockett, then Longview.. Couldn't make the game, and was just guessing as to what happened.

LOL, don't guess what happened...Overton did control the tempo of the game...had several long sustained drives...#10 scored on two long scrambles and one designed run...other than that, Overton defense kept them at bay...it was a good game, too bad you had to miss it.

LOL, don't guess what happened...Overton did control the tempo of the game...had several long sustained drives...#10 scored on two long scrambles and one designed run...other than that, Overton defense kept them at bay...it was a good game, too bad you had to miss it.

Good for yalls defense, looks like yall are getting it together for dist. Yall always play us tough at yalls house, and I'm glad you do as it forces us to find ways to win in adversity, and I'll still say some of our guys were sore from big Sandy game, cus those dudes are big and can hit hard. Not an excuse just an observation from past games. Hope our starting qb gets back soon so the boys can get back to their normal positions and get ready for dist. Good luck Overton in your dist quest.. Chain out.......

I don't schedule the games boss, and I've seen who they've played and put 2 and 2 together and get 4.. So yep tenaha is pretty solid... Truth be told I wish Rocky would schedule yall every year as there is no shame if ya get beat by a team that is a perrinial power like tenaha.. Wish they would schedule Arp and west rusk also,may not win but toughens ya up for district.

I don't schedule the games boss, and I've seen who they've played and put 2 and 2 together and get 4.. So yep tenaha is pretty solid... Truth be told I wish Rocky would schedule yall every year as there is no shame if ya get beat by a team that is a perrinial power like tenaha.. Wish they would schedule Arp and west rusk also,may not win but toughens ya up for district.

Well I for one am glad o-town brought some lumber to the game last night, it's always interesting when your supposed to roll someone and come in flying high and they torpedo your ###, makes for some interesting game plan revisions on the fly and forces kids to focus on the game more. Both teams are better for it and learned something as well, with adversity comes the chance for true leadership and determination. Sounds like a great game, as my wife was there and said Overton is better then people are giving them credit for, then maybe Carlisle will play harder in the next game. We got bye next week and they are brutal..

Well I for one am glad o-town brought some lumber to the game last night, it's always interesting when your supposed to roll someone and come in flying high and they torpedo your ###, makes for some interesting game plan revisions on the fly and forces kids to focus on the game more. Both teams are better for it and learned something as well, with adversity comes the chance for true leadership and determination. Sounds like a great game, as my wife was there and said Overton is better then people are giving them credit for, then maybe Carlisle will play harder in the next game. We got bye next week and they are brutal..

Yeah I hate bye u just can't game plan for them