Troup Vs New Diana

headhunter02

New Diana had many chances to get on the board early but could not catch a pass and /or would fumble the ball.

Turnovers killed ND and it just kept getting worse throughout the game. Coaches couldn't even get the right

amount of players on the field at times. 4th quarter was ridiculous as ND players and coaches just kept getting more and more

frustrated, confused and seemed like they quit coaching by the 4th.

New Diana had many chances to get on the board early but could not catch a pass and /or would fumble the ball.

Turnovers killed ND and it just kept getting worse throughout the game. Coaches couldn't even get the right

amount of players on the field at times. 4th quarter was ridiculous as ND players and coaches just kept getting more and more

frustrated, confused and seemed like they quit coaching by the 4th.

I agree Darkhorse. I hate to blame ND problems on coaching this year but from what I was told at the game, not very many people happy with the way things are going. Maybe the coaches will get it together, and coach them and not give up. These kids will be good by their Sr year if they can coach and play as a team.

I was at the game myself and I agree the coaches looked frustrated. If my players kept dropping the ball, fumbling and not being on the field when they should, I would be frustrated too. It seemed the QB threw the ball well, but the receivers did not capitalize on the passes. What I did not see was any of the coaches giving up. They seemed to coach until time ran out, although with as many backups on the field as they had, it may have seemed like it to the unknowing. Keep working hard kids and coaches and positive things will happen in the future.