Snapshot day

Eagleborn

Will be interesting if the committee choses to have another vote again in October on dividing up 5A into divisions.

UIL likes to see voting around 75% before taking action ... Summer vote was just over 60% ...

Most of the negativity toward divisions comes from the West Texas region due to travel ...

South Texas was about even with other two highly favorable toward dividing up ...

I hope the split 5A. I know travel willbe bad for some but still the disparity between the smallest and largest schools is insane. same for 6A but they may cause many hrs of travel. So, never know the answer. but numbers do need to be different now than they are.

I hope the split 5A. I know travel willbe bad for some but still the disparity between the smallest and largest schools is insane. same for 6A but they may cause many hrs of travel. So, never know the answer. but numbers do need to be different now than they are.

It's gonna happen. Just a matter of time.

Have you got the telephone number to the high school?

Try 1411 They should know

Call and give us the number.

Here is the only number that matters....903-636-5287. That is the number to Big Sandy High School. If you are a football team and looking to get your tail kicked press 1. All other inquiries press 1.

Here is the only number that matters....903-636-5287. That is the number to Big Sandy High School. If you are a football team and looking to get your tail kicked press 1. All other inquiries press 1.

I guess Carlisle dialed the wrong number and got a different Big Dandy , Dallardsville maybe?

Which number do we press to get Kerry Strong.... just trying to get a head start on which coaching vacancy his name will be mentioned with

Beckville is 30 over the number according to their people, which means they go from a bad 2A Div 1 to a ... 3A Div 2

That's a big step up ...go from playing Seed Tick and Mt Inner Tube to Newton and Crockett ... In the words of Bum Phillips "It ain't funny" ...

I doubt that happens. I think Rockwall is the reason we had to do the round robin bs in the early 2000s..

Rockwall and DeSoto both.

Lufkin would likely go down south again, with Mesquite schools and Tyler schools would rejoin.

Rockwall and DeSoto both.

Lufkin would likely go down south again, with Mesquite schools and Tyler schools would rejoin.

I agree. JT and Lee would join Rockwall (and maybe Rockwall Heath) along with Mesquite Schools or Garland Schools. Im sure Lufkin would return to the Conroe schools district. Also, can't rule out Longview coming up too.

Well, it's Texas. Travel is going to happen...especially in the top two classifications.

When playoffs come, you'd have to travel anyway. Hardly any way of fully dodging it.