West Rusk vs New Diana

CrimsonTide21

Better watch out for that Troup freshman treatment Trent Allen. Give that kid 2 years and colleges will be foaming at the mouth over that kid. His brother played ball for tcu. Trent is the starting rb now. As a freshman he benches 325 and squats over 500 stand at 5'11 215 lbs he's a flat out beast coming up. He's fast too

Better watch out for that Troup freshman treatment Trent Allen. Give that kid 2 years and colleges will be foaming at the mouth over that kid. His brother played ball for tcu. Trent is the starting rb now. As a freshman he benches 325 and squats over 500 stand at 5'11 215 lbs he's a flat out beast coming up. He's fast too

Not much of this is true. He is a talented freshmen but all these numbers are wrong. He shares time in the backfield with a sophomore.

I had the opportunity to watch ND this past week. All I can say is, it's going to be a long year.

I have been told this team has played well together but as usual when kids make it to play on Fri night, everything falls apart. Hopefully they can pull a couple of wins out this year. Good Luck Eagles