ATL v. PG 10/9/15

PGHawkfan

Depends on which ATL shows up.

The ATL that played LE - ATL by 30

The ATL that played Pitt - ATL by 7

Could be a good one!

It might even be a better ATLANTA then what LE saw #3 will be back and # 6 everyone is just wondering who will be QB #3 who's back from a minor injury or #8 the QB who showed up to play against LE who can run a little and throw pretty good. #3 is also our best DB and #8 plays safety. Who would yall put back there?

Most definitely going to be a tough game. We will have to play our best and continue to mesh as a team. These boys have each other's backs and I can tell coach has instilled a winning attitude and unselfishness in these young men. Atlanta is a great team and I can't wait to see what this band of brothers does in this challenging matchup. I've gotta predict a PG win, but it will be tough fought and hard earned.

• Like 1

Most definitely going to be a tough game. We will have to play our best and continue to mesh as a team. These boys have each other's backs and I can tell coach has instilled a winning attitude and unselfishness in these young men. Atlanta is a great team and I can't wait to see what this band of brothers does in this challenging matchup. I've gotta predict a PG win, but it will be tough fought and hard earned.

What? No blowout prediction? Fatty finally put the cupcakes down?