ATL v. PG 10/9/15

PGHawkfan

I guess we will have to wait and see if we "stand a chance" against PG. I was referring to the comment just because PG beat Jefferson they going to roll Atlanta? Don't think so

Don't trust anything anybody with a GW or a Tatum in their handle says about PG. They have been known to be sarcastic, nescient, moronic jerkfaces on more than one occasion.

Don't trust anything anybody with a GW or a Tatum in their handle says about PG. They have been known to be sarcastic, nescient, moronic jerkfaces on more than one occasion.

Sensitive much?

Sensitive much?

Wait...its not true that you've had your share of frosted cupcakes?

It might even be a better ATLANTA then what LE saw #3 will be back and # 6 everyone is just wondering who will be QB #3 who's back from a minor injury or #8 the QB who showed up to play against LE who can run a little and throw pretty good. #3 is also our best DB and #8 plays safety. Who would yall put back there?

True. You left out #17. DE, he can play! I think he is out with a knee injury. If the Rabbs show up HEALTHY it will get ugly fast.

The pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlanta wins!

The PG fan in me wants to pick the Hawks but I try really hard to not be a homer, so I'm picking Atlanta.....but I would love to be wrong.

PG is definitely improved and will continue to get better, but we are not quite there yet. The future is definitely bright but our best and most realistic chances to really compete will begin next season.

The PG fan in me wants to pick the Hawks but I try really hard to not be a homer, so I'm picking Atlanta.....but I would love to be wrong.

PG is definitely improved and will continue to get better, but we are not quite there yet. The future is definitely bright but our best and most realistic chances to really compete will begin next season.

IF PG gets out in front early & doesn't make mistakes, I think PG can win this game. And I am not stating that as a homer. I am sure that I will be crucified by the statement I am about to make but; I don't think ATL, GW or Tatum are as strong as they have been in years past. That being said, I think that both Center & PG are improved. Have these two teams closed the gap? I think they have but; only time will tell how much. Everyone knows Center has athletes & will compete. However, many do not understand the improvements that PG has made over the last two years. PG has athletes 2 deep in many areas. We haven't had that in years.

The areas that killed PG last year were that they were young, the team was small & they had no real secondary on Defense. This year is different. While I believe the d-line play needs improvement, our linebackers, corners & safeties are much improved. Additionally, we don't have near the number of players going both ways, as we have had in the past. I'm very much looking forward to district & I think a 2-3 or 3-2 record is definitely attainable by our Hawks.

Do you guys still have that 1000 yard rusher from last? I think he was a sophomore last year.

He transferred to T-High a few weeks ago.

• Like 2

Wow is he playing for Texas High?

JV this year from what I hear. Sorry to see him go, and hope he gets some playing time over there but not that big of a deal. Probably a big mistake on his part, but we have some very good RBs and our offense is not going to miss him.

IF PG gets out in front early & doesn't make mistakes, I think PG can win this game. And I am not stating that as a homer. I am sure that I will be crucified by the statement I am about to make but; I don't think ATL, GW or Tatum are as strong as they have been in years past. That being said, I think that both Center & PG are improved. Have these two teams closed the gap? I think they have but; only time will tell how much. Everyone knows Center has athletes & will compete. However, many do not understand the improvements that PG has made over the last two years. PG has athletes 2 deep in many areas. We haven't had that in years.

The areas that killed PG last year were that they were young, the team was small & they had no real secondary on Defense. This year is different. While I believe the d-line play needs improvement, our linebackers, corners & safeties are much improved. Additionally, we don't have near the number of players going both ways, as we have had in the past. I'm very much looking forward to district & I think a 2-3 or 3-2 record is definitely attainable by our Hawks.

He transferred to T-High a few weeks ago.

I agree with what you are saying. This district is wide open this year and time will tell how much the gaps have been closed. I do, however, believe that the teams that seem to be down based on their records, are dealing with injuries or other issues.Injuries are playing a big time role this year. If those teams were healthy I'm not sure that they wouldn't be considered as good or even better than they were last year. That being said, these things are part of the game and all teams deal with issues at some time during their season. The teams that come out on top will be the teams that overcome the obstacles they are dealing with. Good luck to all the teams in 6-4A DII.

Atlanta by as many as they want.

PG has to actually play 4a teams now. lol

Anything can happen with high school kids on the field, but it would have to be something crazy for PG to beat Atlanta

I see PG and Center battling for 4th place in this district.

GW, ATL, and Tatum should be a fight at the top

The pot calling the kettle black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atlanta wins!

What? Not me, no way! I always start any conversation on a positive note...you guys bring out the bad in me. Don't start nuthin' won't be nuthin'

One more week.

I was talking to some of the boys yesterday and I can not express how impressed I am with these young men. I've known a lot of them for years and it amazes me how much they have matured. They have something...I don't know how to describe it...Saying they act like a team isn't good enough...Damon and Pythias, Han and Chewie...I dunno, it's quite amazing.

What? Not me, no way! I always start any conversation on a positive note...you guys bring out the bad in me. Don't start nuthin' won't be nuthin'

One more week.

I was talking to some of the boys yesterday and I can not express how impressed I am with these young men. I've known a lot of them for years and it amazes me how much they have matured. They have something...I don't know how to describe it...Saying they act like a team isn't good enough...Damon and Pythias, Han and Chewie...I dunno, it's quite amazing.

Oh, I've never start anything, but I won't hesitate to defend myself, others or my Bears against bashing, ignorance or stupidity!