ATL v. PG 10/9/15

PGHawkfan

It still remains to be seen. Next week will be a good indicator of how we respond to a loss. I believe the coaches will continue to instill a winning spirit in these boys. Assuming our schedule will get tougher next year, I'm sure our boys will man up and learn their lessons well.

Forget about next year. Just win now.

It still remains to be seen. Next week will be a good indicator of how we respond to a loss. I believe the coaches will continue to instill a winning spirit in these boys. Assuming our schedule will get tougher next year, I'm sure our boys will man up and learn their lessons well.

Dude, you're playing Spring Hill... That's like basically playing yourself. Ain't gonna be no indicator.

SMH.

It will never stop. That's the mentality!! Lose an you get "the boys played with so much heart" win and you get "PG shocks the world". Gets so old!!! With that said PG should beat SH and Tatum. Center & G-water will be tough.

Like hell.

It will never stop. That's the mentality!! Lose an you get "the boys played with so much heart" win and you get "PG shocks the world". Gets so old!!! With that said PG should beat SH and Tatum. Center & G-water will be tough.

I will say that I was pleased with the team's effort and they gave it all they had, played their hearts and did not quit and yes, I'm proud of that!

However, I'm never happy when my teams loses. Sometimes you lose game you shouldn't, sometimes you just get beat by better teams and sometimes you win games your shouldn't.

Win or lose I will always support my team as long as the effort is there and will be proud of them, they will always be winners. A few years ago it was a little different, the effort was not 100% and they quit on the field sometimes and no, I was not proud at all!

Yes they did give them a test for 3 qtrs. the ball bounced PG''s way for 3 qtrs. I was at the game and Atl gave PG plenty of chances. Atl didn't play very good IMO with all the blunders. Stat line:

Total yards:

Atl 560 yards of O

PG 169 yards of O

Ouch!

I don't doubt those stats at all. I think you will agree that 200+ came in the fourth. Additionally, number 17 had to have had at least 6 TFL in the fourth quarter alone. Heck, we were fourth and 36 early in the fourth. Like I said earlier, the Hawks played 3 good quarters. Atlanta ate their lunch in the fourth. I've heard so much about Tatum losing so many players and being forced to play sophomores. PG lost 80% of their offense from last year in the first couple of games. AND they are playing a ton of sophomores. I'm proud of the boys and can't wait to see the rest of the season.

Season full of confidence boosting cupcake games and then moral victories for all the losses. Lol man what a season.

Pitt was not a cupcake and who would know New Boston would bottom out? New Boston has been a very strong team for years. We will see how our team fares the rest of the season. What difference is it who you play in predistrict? Why does that bother you so much? Thing is, when you play a lesser team you should not struggle with them and PG did not struggle with them.

I'll send you a pair of our rose colored glasses if it will help you!

Like hell.

Nothing against Tatum eagle but yall are going to have to do something this year for me to change my mind. You have about 4 more weeks to make the playoffs and yall may prove me wrong but again I have to see it. Tatum has athletes all over the field but just cant seem to get it together.

Good luck Eagles

Nothing against Tatum eagle but yall are going to have to do something this year for me to change my mind. You have about 4 more weeks to make the playoffs and yall may prove me wrong but again I have to see it. Tatum has athletes all over the field but just cant seem to get it together.

Good luck Eagles

Man I really hope Tatum can prove you wrong. Because at the end of the day, proving CanAm wrong is what really matters.