Week Seven: Longview at Marshall

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (4-1) vs Marshall Mavericks (5-0)  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Marshall in a blow out

It's begging for trouble. I wouldn't sit over there. Especially next to 84. Lmao.

It didn't seem to bother you sitting by me, when you forced me to sit on the 50 yard line on the Mav home side. So don't even start! 😛

Oh! And.....

GO LOBOS!

Wow. Hope its a good game and not blow out city.

I do. In our favor, of course. I am bringing some of South Longview's finest to the game. Y'all might not want to sit by Marshall's fanbase at that fenceline. You WILL need bond money. Given the fact that you're from Longview, and it's going to be LATE, LATE Friday night, you can just about bank on a extravagant 2-night, all-expense paid visit in the Harrison County Jail! This showcase includes a half FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY....IF IT'S CENSORED DO NOT PUT IT IN YOUR POST, 4 ounce Styrofoam cup of lute warm, Kool-aid.

2 Tablespoons of unseasoned beans, a square piece of baked cornbread with a touch of sugar, one piece of white bread with a finger indention somewhere around the middle of it and TWO Vanilla (BIG SIXTY BRAND from Winn-Dixie) cookies and an unknown entity begging for you for them. Yes! Bask in the ambience of that fresh pee on the floor and that log-jam over there that ole boy keeps trying to flush as he continuously hits that loud Y'ALL EXHAUST ME commercialized 7,000 gallon per flush in the wide open as you wrap the pillows around your ears ever so tightly in an attempt to get some shut eye. Yes, this is what you want!

I do. In our favor, of course. I am bringing some of South Longview's finest to the game. Y'all might not want to sit by Marshall's fanbase at that fenceline. You WILL need bond money. Given the fact that you're from Longview, and it's going to be LATE, LATE Friday night, you can just about bank on a extravagant 2-night, all-expense paid visit in the Harrison County Jail! This showcase includes a half ***, 4 ounce Styrofoam cup of lute warm, Kool-aid.

2 Tablespoons of unseasoned beans, a square piece of baked cornbread with a touch of sugar, one piece of white bread with a finger indention somewhere around the middle of it and TWO Vanilla (BIG SIXTY BRAND from Winn-Dixie) cookies and an unknown entity begging for you for them. Yes! Bask in the ambience of that fresh pee on the floor and that log-jam over there that ole boy keeps trying to flush as he continuously hits that loud *** commercialized 7,000 gallon per flush in the wide open as you wrap the pillows around your ears ever so tightly in an attempt to get some shut eye. Yes, this is what you want!

Sometimes you make me scratch my head!

Why would you return to a place where you wasn't welcome, duh... Longview Band director put 12 minutes on the clock take it or leave it and once the time was over

quickly took the field and played the Olde to the Confederate Sons War Hymm. "Fact" I was there pretty cold out that night. One thing I didn't see was a mass exodus to the concession stand and restrooms while Grambling was performing !!!!!

Sorry, I cant see cleavage or hear a voice in the text lol... I read punch and fight and assume its testosterone!

You know what they say about assuming? It would be a big error in judgment to "assume" cleavage equals weakness. 😏😏😏👍

That was the old Lobo announcers :)

We've had the same announcers since the 70s/80s. Those are not the guys. It was some crew that was doing it on UPN.

Game Day.

Lets do our thing 'Bos.

lobohowl5_zpse5fd45ac.gif

You know what they say about assuming? It would be a big error in judgment to "assume" cleavage equals weakness.

Haha weakness isn't what I look for when determining a man from a woman... I just look for the features that God gave us so we can make that decision lol

This game is for the district championship of course....Longview has owned Marshall for a little while. I don't see tonight being any different. I voted for a Lobo blowout, but I think this game will be respectably close......I'll say Longview wins in the end by 21

No idea but we're planning on getting there round 5ish

Wow! I might want to re-think. I was planning on about 6. I guess we could get there extra early and recon the situation then adapt if needed.

Lots of anxiety about this game! Safe travels, everyone.

Wow! I might want to re-think. I was planning on about 6. I guess we could get there extra early and recon the situation then adapt if needed.

Lots of anxiety about this game! Safe travels, everyone.

We just want our seats 😂

I don't think so. I have games from the year before where Brent Taylor is doing the play by play. He's not doing it in that video, I'm pretty sure.

They've been it for over 30 years now, definitely not them lol