Week Seven: Longview at Marshall

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (4-1) vs Marshall Mavericks (5-0)  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Marshall in a blow out

Time for some portable bleachers in the east endzone.

That hasn't happened since they expanded the visitor's side back in the mid 90's. Would definitely add to the atmosphere.

It would be AWESOME to have people griping about needing stadium expansion again. It's been 10 years since those complaints have been floated around.

Fun times..... fun times.

LMAO.

I hope this is just a rumor.... but I hear they are checking IDs at the Longview athletic office to make sure only Longview residents are buying the tickets.

Seems there has been an exodus to Gregg county for tickets.

IF this is even true..... ONLY IN TEXAS. LOL.

LMAO.

I hope this is just a rumor.... but I hear they are checking IDs at the Longview athletic office to make sure only Longview residents are buying the tickets.

Seems there has been an exodus to Gregg county for tickets.

IF this is even true..... ONLY IN TEXAS. LOL.

Marshall is starting to send people over to Longview to grab tickets so it doesn't shock me.

I know this has happened several other times around the state.

I just hope all this hype leads to something entertaining to watch. Win or lose. I want the guys to compete for the first time in a long time.

I hear Coach Harper, Odell Beckham (sr), will be in the house Friday along with Terrance Shaw, Tremaine Green and Dr. David Haynes. Lots of other players from 88, 89, 90 will be there. Will be the first time in my memory that Y.A. Tittle won't be at the Longview game. I hear his health has deteriorated greatly.

Dennis Parker will make it to the Marshall Education Foundation's fundraiser Saturday night....which is where most of the activities will take place.

Plus ETBU has a home game Saturday night. Pass the Red Bull, please.

Someone bought 7 tickets for 300$ another 5 for 175 lol down right crazy I really hope this game is worth all this extra

No high school game is worth that.

And I'm a rabid fan.

I'd watch through the fence before paying money like that. SMH. Insanity.

But I remember tickets on the HP side of the 2005 state game going on Ebay for UNREAL amounts. Guess those rich kids needed a little extra spending cash. Probably to buy champagne LMAO

No high school game is worth that.

And I'm a rabid fan.

I'd watch through the fence before paying money like that. SMH. Insanity.

But I remember tickets on the HP side of the 2005 state game going on Ebay for UNREAL amounts. Guess those rich kids needed a little extra spending cash. Probably to buy champagne LMAO

Lmaoooo