Week Seven: Longview at Marshall

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (4-1) vs Marshall Mavericks (5-0)  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Marshall in a close one
    • Marshall in a blow out

ok I just hadn't heard of Dabbs. Not that I keep up much with other teams but certain players you know. Like no one was expecting big White to explode like he did. But coaching had him tucked away backup LB when he is always been a RB. Go figure...

Those of us who pays attention to the talent that comes up the ranks every year knew about White.

Him, Polk and Webster were very good runners in the backfield coming up in that Jr class. White and Webster are actually better runners than Polk IMO. Of course now, Polk is the only one in the backfield full time now with Webster and White on defense.

Yea he not the only one that owns anything u be surprised of who I am an what I own and I wasn't talking about that guy there was one in longview this year .. anyway sorry hurt hurt ur feelings about ur boyfriend

No feelings hurt. Just pointing out that it's hilarious you're laughing at someone far more successful than you.

And yeah, I think I'd be very surprised at what you own given your use of "ur", "u", and replacing the word and with "an".

You Don't know me and he may not even be close to better than me i got 1000 of people wanting me to further there career , I get paid to do things you pay to have fun at , I get paid to go places you just go to vacation, so your little boyfriends dance studio probaly produced some of the people that want to work for people who I have business relationships with . Can u guess who I am hmm.. anyway longview lost jt would beat them easily in December

You Don't know me and he may not even be close to better than me i got 1000 of people wanting me to further there career , I get paid to do things you pay to have fun at , I get paid to go places you just go to vacation, so your little boyfriends dance studio probaly produced some of the people that want to work for people who I have business relationships with . Can u guess who I am hmm.. anyway longview lost jt would beat them easily in December

Oh yeah well I'm a billionaire who has 3 super model girlfriends! Oh, and I can put coherent sentences together too.

Lemme guess. Earl Campbell? Haha

December or not, Longview already smoked JT this season LOL

If we take care of business it wont matter who wins. Longview winning would help if we lost to thigh though. Just to keep a share of the district title. Wont matter as far as playoffs are concerned though. Beating Hallsville and PT puts us as top D2 seed over them. Those wins helped keep us from an earlyEnnis matchup.

which would help marshall the most longview winning or texas high winning?

Mavs already predetermined going small if that's what yur asking. Unless more crazy things happen like Longview and THigh completely implode.

i meant as far as district championship.

What would help Marshall most is Longview winning. Texas High is undefeated in district, so if they win this game and then beat Marshall, they'll win the district title out right. If Longview beats THigh and THigh beats Marshall, there will be a 3-way split unless one of the teams loses a second game.