Elysian Fields vs New Diana

SteelJacket

Weatherman is calling for 58 degrees at Lobo Saturday night, clear skies, 9% chance of rain. So in other words bring your umbrellas, parkas, and space heaters, it's going to be a freezing monsoon! Or 98 on the field and swarms of mosquitoes the size of crows. Yeah this thread is a little slow! Who is the home team?

That is yalls LUCKY field. ;)

Weatherman is calling for 58 degrees at Lobo Saturday night, clear skies, 9% chance of rain. So in other words bring your umbrellas, parkas, and space heaters, it's going to be a freezing monsoon! Or 98 on the field and swarms of mosquitoes the size of crows. Yeah this thread is a little slow! Who is the home team?

Think my luck is changing, I've actually watched 4 games in a row at Lobo without it raining #itsthelittethings

If I could put voodoo on y'all, it would have already happened... o nevermind I mean Waskom... I get y'all confused....

Its so easy to keep us straight. Just look for the side of the scoreboard with the 0 on it. That would be dem jackets. lol.

Sorry couldnt resist.

We just setting ya'll up for a play-off loss, go ask Arp and HS they will tell you all about it. The way it works is, you get beat really bad by a team in the regular season, then in the play-offs no matter how much the coach tells the boys to watch out, they can't help but be overconfident, and then they get beat by a team they just knew couldn't beat them.

• Like 1

We just setting ya'll up for a play-off loss, go ask Arp and HS they will tell you all about it. The way it works is, you get beat really bad by a team in the regular season, then in the play-offs no matter how much the coach tells the boys to watch out, they can't help but be overconfident, and then they get beat by a team they just knew couldn't beat them.

One huge difference....EF doesn't have Trevor this year!!