DE sr returner

LB soph

LB soph

LB soph

CB soph

CB sr returner

S sr

S soph

They need to make it through this year and continue to learn. If they can do this, the future is very very bright.

Add and the soph on the OL

We just setting ya'll up for a play-off loss, go ask Arp and HS they will tell you all about it. The way it works is, you get beat really bad by a team in the regular season, then in the play-offs no matter how much the coach tells the boys to watch out, they can't help but be overconfident, and then they get beat by a team they just knew couldn't beat them.

Somehow I don't think that logic applies to Waskom.

I was at the game last night sitting on the EF side as the last time I sat in the ND stands, I had to listen to a couple of loudmouths who make the game unbearable. EF was by far the superior team with better athletes but I was glad to see the young ND kids play hard to the end. Keep it up ND by working hard and preparing every week. Coaches, players, parents and community need to all rally behind these kids and support them as they are working hard. Keep your heads up boys!

Playing the worst two teams in district back to back should be a boost their confidence.

Down side to that is pulling starters in the second half, when you should be trying to find offensive "cohesiveness" for the second season, IF it comes to be. Realize you are deemed A$$E$ for leaving your starters in during a blowout. Playing lower rung competition, particularly as the season progresses only causes possible lack of concentration and focus come playoff time (IMO). But then I run a chance of being a Refugio "Herring" thug for this logic!! ;)

Down side to that is pulling starters in the second half, when you should be trying to find offensive "cohesiveness" for the second season, IF it comes to be. Realize you are deemed A$$E$ for leaving your starters in during a blowout. Playing lower rung competition, particularly as the season progresses only causes possible lack of concentration and focus come playoff time (IMO).

I agree pulling starters that early in the 2nd way too early just leading 33-0