Winona @ West Rusk

CrimsonTide21

Besides Frankston who was the other quality win against?

I'm pretty sure he's counting Frankston and Arp as 'quality wins'. I neither agree nor disagree with that, but I do feel that Arp is a far better team than their record would indicate.

I'm pretty sure he's counting Frankston and Arp as 'quality wins'. I neither agree nor disagree with that, but I do feel that Arp is a far better team than their record would indicate.

I hope my picks this week don't jinx them. They've cost me two wins already!

West Rusk is just as hungry, trust me.

Ok... All bs aside, there are a few factors at work in this game. Yall beat our @$$ last year, but with alot of important people missing. There was a big fight- which I can assure you won't happen again- but our boys still haven't forgotten about it. This is a different kind of team. Nobody has hit the Raiders in the mouth and gotten after them physically like this Winona team is going to. I also have to say that had Arp given Winona the ball 9 times like they did to yall... Winona would have beaten them by alot more than 8 points. There's also the fact that our 10th/11th grade classes (most of Winona's team) have made a habit of bustin down the soph & junior classes from West Rusk since 7th grade. Then you have the fact that WR has played an easy schedule and is overdue to take a loss. After that, the added motivation from being a homecoming opponent and 25 point underdogs. My son and his friends know some of the players at West Rusk thru APEC and baseball- talked to them today. All of them are worried about this game. Some even admitted they are scared. Thats understandable... They should be. These are the reasons why Winona is going to win. So there you go... The logic to back up my prediction.

Guest troup7on7

Ok... All bs aside, there are a few factors at work in this game. Yall beat our @$$ last year, but with alot of important people missing. There was a big

fight- which I can assure you won't happen again- but our boys still haven't forgotten about it. This is a different kind of team. Nobody has hit the Raiders

in the mouth and gotten after them physically like this Winona team is going to. I also have to say that had Arp given Winona the ball 9 times like they did to yall... Winona would have beaten them by alot more than 8 points. There's also the fact that our 10th/11th grade classes (most of Winona's team) have made a habit of bustin down the soph & junior classes from West Rusk since 7th grade. Then you have the fact that WR has played an easy schedule and is overdue to take a loss. After that, the added motivation from being a homecoming opponent and 25 point underdogs. My son and his friends know some of the players at West Rusk thru APEC and baseball- talked to them today. All of them are worried about this game. Some even admitted they are scared. Thats understandable... They should be. These are the reasons why Winona is going to win. So there you go... The logic to back up my prediction.

So you really think that some WR players said they were scared. Yea right. KEEP TELLING YOUR TEAM AND YOURSELF THAT.Sounds like Winona may be scared. You can put all the logic you want on this forum but the reality is Winona losses.SO THERE!

So you really think that some WR players said they were scared. Yea right. KEEP TELLING YOUR TEAM AND YOURSELF THAT.Sounds like Winona may be scared. You can put all the logic you want on this forum but the reality is Winona losses.SO THERE!

Wrong. But its all good... I hear you. I wouldn't back down either if I was you. And to specifically address what you said- a couple of WR players are very concerned about the players they're gonna have to matchup against. No names... Thats as specific as you get. But their concern is justified... They gotta try to hold it down against some monsters. Winona players scared? Haaa... Thats rich. Scared of what?? Getting some blood or tears on their jersey while they're manhandling some kid in baby blue like they've done all thru their teenage years? Possibly. That is a legitimate concern. I'll make sure we scotchgard the jerseys. You just make sure those black mums are ordered

13TX, I just figured out who you are.. though you still have no clue who I am...

Cool. I've never tried to hide who I was... I just didn't feel the specific need to advertise it. But I feel like I have a good idea who you are regardless. Feel free to hit me with a direct message if you wanna holler at me directly.