Teague 3 1 2 W

Preview gameConference

Elkhart @ Eustace(Fri, 10/9 @ 7:30p)

W L Strk

Elkhart 4 1 3 W

Eustace 3 2 1 W

Preview gameConference

Malakoff @ Westwood(Fri, 10/9 @ 7:30p)

MaxPreps will have LIVE play-by-play updates. Come back at game time to follow along.

W L Strk

Malakoff 5 0 5 W

Westwood 6 0 6 W

Preview gameConference

Standings

Team

Malakoff

Current Streak: 5 W

5-0-0 0-0-0

Westwood

Current Streak: 5 W

5-0-0 0-0-0

Elkhart

Current Streak: 3 W

4-1-0 0-0-0

Teague

Current Streak: 2 W

3-1-0 0-0-0

Eustace

Current Streak: 1 W

3-2-0 0-0-0

Kemp

Current Streak: 2 L

2-3-0 0-0-0

I think those are pretty safe picks. The only one of those games that should even be a contest is Malakoff vs. WW. And that one will likely be over before the 4rth quarter starts. The district will likely be decided when Malakoff plays in Teague.

Can't believe no talk about Malakoff (5-0) and Westwood (5-0). Malakoff wins but the Wood will make it a closer game than last year.

I am in agreement with you Player this game is going to be a dogfight

I think both teams can score and of course in total different ways

This is a wait and see game for me concerning Westwood. Speed is not the issue they have plenty - If O-line can hold up - They win _ If not they will struggle 2nd half of game and Malakoff wins

Good Luck to both teams

I feel bad for Kemp though. Teague hasn't played a game for two weeks. Teague will be fired up to finally play a dang game as long as the waco chapter doesn't drop the ball again!

Yeah, never had really good experiences with the Waco chapter. I think Midway actually uses Centex.

1. Teague

2. Malakoff

3/4. Westwood/Elkhart

Malakoff has a bad habit of starting off slow and then coming on strong. Most of their games look like a dogfight in the first quarter, and then the Tigers begin pulling away. Dangerfield and Scurry are excellent examples. Both teams seemed to be physically dominating Malakoff in the early going. But as the games wore on, Malakoff slowly pulled away and started to dominate. This is a habit the Tigers need to break going into district play. Slow starts need to be a thing of the past. Malakoff lost a 19 year old young man and former player this week who was a friend and teammate of many current players. Hopefully their heads are in the right place for this game Friday night.

• Like 1

I hope it's a good game Westwood vs Malakoff. The Lomax kid could be a factor on the offense for Westwood. Against Maypearl they finally used him from the start of the 2nd half and threw the ball to him 8 times for 4 catches 104 yards. Had a td called back for offensive pass interference on him. He had a few of them.

Hard to cover him one on one. I hope they actually use him tonight and not.just on third down. They didn't use him last week.