Liberty-Eylau (5-1, 1-0) @ Pittsburg (6-0,1-0)

Eylau91

LE vs Pitt  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who win this

• Liberty-Eylau
    • Pittsburg

What a lame a s s quote from someone that wasn't even at the game.

You mad? Lol

Y'all thought all week that Pitt was gonna run this... Use all the excuses you want..refs, "wide open" dropped balls, etc.

LE dominated, I didn't have to be there to be able to tell that.

Told y'all you were in for a reality check.

Congrats on being LE's first shutout of the year.

Time for you to logout and have a big serving of crow

What was the final score?

28-0 LE

You mad? Lol

Y'all thought all week that Pitt was gonna run this... Use all the excuses you want..refs, "wide open" dropped balls, etc.

28-0 LE

Congrats on not scoring 30 or more points like you though they would; Pitt defense still played a good game and Pitts WR need to catch the balls when there open.

You mad? Lol

28-0 LE

Already taken care of that. QB didn't run over anyone on his TD. Just keep listening to your radio.

Wow, 3 times Pitt had receivers standing in the end zone completely wide open and they dropped them all!? That'll definitely kill a drive and any momentum you had.

Tired of hearing this...Pitt dropped 1 deep ball in this game. 2 LE defenders ran into each other and the Pitt kid was open and dropped it. Now with that said there was not another "wide open in the end zone" dropped balls. LE was draped all over the recievers all night. Cant wait to see the stats tommorrow.

I just got back from the game. Pitt did drop three passes that could have been TDs. So if they had caught all three they would have lost 28-21. No, because L-E offense didn't execute in the second half. I give credit to Pitt defense because it was outstanding, but the final score should have been 50-21. Again, I thought Pitt defense was great and L-E defense was even better. Both offensive lines had their hands full.

It's a game. I still think Pitt will go very far, good coaching and good kids. Mistakes were made and after all its just a game. LE defence won that game Imo, but I will say LE has some of the most un classy fans I've seen. That being said good game LE

Another week gone, I really enjoyed you guys on this thread, it was up to 20 pages. Pitts defense is really good, holding LE to a season low 28 points, and forcing two picks. (Hats off to you guys).

Also, thanks for bringing out the best in our defense. Good luck down the road.

• Like 1

Congrats on not scoring 30 or more points like you though they would; Pitt defense still played a good game and Pitts WR need to catch the balls when there open.

Am impressed that Pitt held us under 30, but at least we scored in the game 😂

Tired of hearing this...Pitt dropped 1 deep ball in this game. 2 LE defenders ran into each other and the Pitt kid was open and dropped it. Now with that said there was not another "wide open in the end zone" dropped balls. LE was draped all over the recievers all night. Cant wait to see the stats tommorrow.

We did drop 3 TD's. Film shows it but it really doesn't matter. We got beat by a better team last night.

We did drop 3 TD's. Film shows it but it really doesn't matter. We got beat by a better team last night.

One other thing, you can't give LR or any other good offense the short field. We fumbled on first possession on about the 32 and again gave LE the ball on our 42 or 43 and good teams score. Still scratching my head over some really confused officials. I think the game was too big for them.

Six dropped passes, including two potential touchdowns, didnt help the counter cause.

We just came in and really wanted to show all the doubters and shut all the talkers down, Wiley said. We said, Wait till game time. And, when game time came, we were able to shut them down.

Liberty-Eylaus offense also performed well, considering the caliber of competition. Even after the loss, the opposing defense is averaging 17.5 points against per game.

The Leopards only scored on four of 12 opportunities. Pittsburg killed two drives with interceptions by defensive backs Hugo Fluellen and Bobby Stroud.

Read More: Liberty-Eylau Blanks Pittsburg To Stay In District 7-4A Division I Title Chase | http://etsn.fm/liberty-eylau-blanks-pittsburg-to-stay-in-district-7-4a-division-i-title-chase/?trackback=tsmclip

It's really funny yall don't want to admit the better team won smh game over worry about beating Paris and Princeton

I clearly said that we got beat by a better team..

Need to say it again????

We have faced some good defenses, including Tatum and Gilmer and we put 40 plus on both. The question is can you stop our defense? I think the coaching staff will have the defense ready!! Get ready for the LE Juggernaut

???? LE Juggernaut

This question is directed at the fans that watched both the Paris and the Pitt games against LE. Which team is better?

IMO Pitt will beat Paris. Pitt is as good as advertised in the D line and LB's. Next few weeks will be interesting.