Carlisle vs Alto

upullinmychain

I am looking forward to this game, as to gauge Alto's defensive ability against the power run, and how a tough defense handles Johnson. I believe Alto will win it, but it'll be good to see how they do against a very physical team, as to predict what I think will be the game of the region. . Shelbyville is the real deal.. Best team I've watched since Alto of 07 on defense.

We got our linebacker back last night and our qb back, and what a difference it made, #10 was at rb and he had a great night. Lb made good stops, we made some errors but guy's were just getting back in normal spots. Wish this game was one more week later to give our guys time to gel, but what the hell, here we come

Alto's defense has had at least a shutout or given up just 1 score in a half of every game this year time to start doing it a whole game here on out. I'm betting Carlisle is going to air it out , nobody has run on us much all year. We have seen pass happy offense quiet a bit so far so this week will be nothing new , just gotta tackle well and get after QB.