Atlanta vs. Gladewater

ThrowUpTheX

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Atlanta
    • Gladewater

You guys played a great game just as you have the last 4 times you've beaten us I'm pretty sure I've acknowledged that already. Y'all had the momentum coming out of the 2nd half and our guys had to rally to stop your surge. Our guys did that. On the converse we played a pretty damned good game all and managed to overcome our weaknesses and lapses. Also we managed to do it at Gladewater and not at home. It should be a complement to you guys and your program that this is a big win for us. I never insult teams we beat, especially teams that have had our number for years. I just think that we played a great game tonig and ourCoaching staff put in an awesome game plan against you guys and our guys executed it quite well for the most part.

You guys played a great game just as you have the last 4 times you've beaten us I'm pretty sure I've acknowledged that already. Y'all had the momentum coming out of the 2nd half and our guys had to rally to stop your surge. Our guys did that. On the converse we played a pretty damned good game all and managed to overcome our weaknesses and lapses. Also we managed to do it at Gladewater and not at home. It should be a complement to you guys and your program that this is a big win for us. I never insult teams we beat, especially teams that have had our number for years. I just think that we played a great game tonig and ourCoaching staff put in an awesome game plan against you guys and our guys executed it quite well for the most part.

Yall played a great game. That Kinney kid is a beast.

You guys played a great game just as you have the last 4 times you've beaten us I'm pretty sure I've acknowledged that already.

No, that's not what you said in your other post.

Y'all had the momentum coming out of the 2nd half and our guys had to rally to stop your surge. Our guys did that. On the converse we played a pretty damned good game all and managed to overcome our weaknesses and lapses.

Yes, y'all did play a great game, but I didn't see any weaknesses or lapses. Just several good plays by Gladewater who did their best to overcome a very good Rabbit team that caused many Bear mistakes.

Also we managed to do it at Gladewater and not at home. It should be a complement to you guys and your program that this is a big win for us. I never insult teams we beat, especially teams that have had our number for years. I just think that we played a great game tonig and ourCoaching staff put in an awesome game plan against you guys and our guys executed it quite well for the most part.

Actually in your other post you did insult us so no need to try and reword what you said. We gotcha the first time.

Center won 42-7. So far they have dominated their district opponents 98-17.

Can't wait for you guys to come to Atlanta next week. I'm sure we'll be competitive with you guys. From your post it sounds like you figure we're already a W in your book. We'll do our best to stay on the field with y'all .

You guys played a great game just as you have the last 4 times you've beaten us I'm pretty sure I've acknowledged that already.

No, that's not what you said in your other post.

Y'all had the momentum coming out of the 2nd half and our guys had to rally to stop your surge. Our guys did that. On the converse we played a pretty damned good game all and managed to overcome our weaknesses and lapses.

Yes, y'all did play a great game, but I didn't see any weaknesses or lapses. Just several good plays by Gladewater who did their best to overcome a very good Rabbit team that caused many Bear mistakes.

Also we managed to do it at Gladewater and not at home. It should be a complement to you guys and your program that this is a big win for us. I never insult teams we beat, especially teams that have had our number for years. I just think that we played a great game tonig and ourCoaching staff put in an awesome game plan against you guys and our guys executed it quite well for the most part.

Actually in your other post you did insult us so no need to try and reword what you said. We gotcha the first time.

How was I ever insulting?

DB out of position??.. not really. #15 was in for #3 who has a sore angle. #15 was toasted 3 times cause he wasn't the athlete #3 is. They put #3 back in after 3 straight burnt toast plays and it was over. Jeremy(#3) was all over Gwater's #11 like ugly on an ape with gimply ankle and all... Don't believe me? Go check the film.

You can't win arguing with a woman. Just move along. ;)

Not sure what me being a woman has to do with the argument, especially since I was not the only person who took exception to his comments!

Why don't you quit trolling since you weren't in on the conversation and evidently have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion!

Can't wait for you guys to come to Atlanta next week. I'm sure we'll be competitive with you guys. From your post it sounds like you figure we're already a W in your book. We'll do our best to stay on the field with y'all .

They've only played cupcakes so far. Wouldn't worry about it.

Golfingnut do you have official stats for the game yet?

Rushing-Bears 44 for 179 yards (1 TD)

Atlanta 45 for 229 (2 TDs)

Passing-Bears 6 of 20 for 172 yards (3 TDs)

Atlanta 6 of 12 for 50 yards ( 1 TD)

First Downs-Bears 15

Atlanta 16

Fumbles-Bears 4 lost 3

Atlanta 2

Interceptions-Atlanta 1

Punts-Bears 4 for 34 avg

Atlanta 4 for 41 avg

Penalties- Bears 3 for 25

Atlanta 5 for 32

Score By Q

1st-Bears 0 Atlanta 12

2nd-Bears 7 Atlanta 16

3rd-Bears 14 Atlanta 7

4th-Bears 7 Atlanta 0

Not sure what me being a woman has to do with the argument, especially since I was not the only person who took exception to his comments!

Why don't you quit trolling since you weren't in on the conversation and evidently have nothing intelligent to add to the discussion!

Yes ma'am.

• Like 1

We have the players. We need to put nando as a receiver. I know yall think he will get hurt but he only kicks extra points now. One catch for a touchdown will make up for those kicks. Certain parts of the game we tried a few different plays and they worked. Only to go back to the dive play. Hell there was 4 mins left and we needed two touchdowns and we were running the dive play. Get down to 1:30 and ran the option for a td. Then a couple passes later had a shot at it then clock hit 0. So I believe if we mix it up more our athletes can make things happen

This team is just young. Losing Caleb for the year hurt this passing game to the extreme. If he's healthy we probably throw 30 times last night. When's the last time GW did that? I think we'll be fine. We've got to learn how to play a complete game against these good teams. We've gotten down by 20+ to Pittsburg, Kilgore, and Atlanta. Just to come back and play one half of football. You cannot do that against these good teams. I'd understand if GW was getting mollywhopped but we've got 5 losses and 3 of them are 7 points or less. 3 of them we had the ball last going down to tie or for the win as time expired. That's the reality.

Theres been only one game that I thought we had no chance and that was parkway. We have competed with everybody and made them earn it.

DB out of position??.. not really. #15 was in for #3 who has a sore angle. #15 was toasted 3 times cause he wasn't the athlete #3 is. They put #3 back in after 3 straight burnt toast plays and it was over. Jeremy(#3) was all over Gwater's #11 like ugly on an ape with gimply ankle and all... Don't believe me? Go check the film.

True story!