2015-2016 Coaching Changes

Valhalla

Well, it was and the evidence that has come out supports it. This is coming from a guy who fully support Eric Striker and Co. after the SAE issues on OU's campus. They couldn't fire a coach they knew was resigning, especially with his condition, but if they had, I would have fully supported it. Pure ignorance to let a football team have that kind of power on a college campus.

Any who, in other news that has about as much supporting evidence as what happened at Mizzou, is LSU looking to cut ties with Miles after the season?

http://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2015/11/17/9747716/sources-top-names-to-replace-les-miles

They don't pay the players, EA Sports stopped making NCAA Football games due to a class action lawsuit filed against using a player's likeness. Given the situation, this was huge.

Would Les stay in SEC and go to Mizzou?

Any OC would be an upgrade for A&M? I don't know who the QB coach is at Baylor but I'd look hard at trying to get him to CS to coach the QBs. Next man up and not miss a beat.

I have a feeling Strong stays in texas another year but makes a splash hire at Oc and Dc. This is just guessing but what about traylor as Oc would that realistically work. As for A&M they should hire a Oc as well. Lee fedora (Hc) of Navosota probably doesn't happen but is better than they got. If not him do what you should of done at the ole miss game let the running cord call the plays.

I kinda like Dana Holgorsen from West Virginia. (assuming he gets canned from west va).

Strong is basically the DC, so if he stays you won't see a splash DC hire.

Would Texas consider Les Miles? My gut says they woukdnt want the perception of hiring a coach that was fired.

Chip Kelly's days in Philly are numbered. He could have his choice of USC or Texas. I'd see UT going that route than Miles.

I have a feeling Strong stays in texas another year but makes a splash hire at Oc and Dc. This is just guessing but what about traylor as Oc would that realistically work. As for A&M they should hire a Oc as well. Lee fedora (Hc) of Navosota probably doesn't happen but is better than they got. If not him do what you should of done at the ole miss game let the running cord call the plays.

I kinda like Dana Holgorsen from West Virginia. (assuming he gets canned from west va).

I don't see Sumlin betting his job on a jc offensive coordinator:

Texas defense is not the problem. As young as they are, you're going to see blown coverages and missed assignments. That comes with the territory. Their biggest problem has been not being able to keep the defense off the field. New OC is a must. Move Norvell back to receivers coach and keep recruiting talent.

• Like 1