Malakoff at Teague

player73

Not near as many plays from what I've been told. Teagues drop off in linemen that rotate on the d line is not the same as Malakoffs. Teague has better depth, if you don't agree, you're blind. Allowing Tig to let guys freshen up, Malakoff doesn't have the same luxury.

Dude your a goob. First it's enjoy this year after the line and seniors graduates but then you contradict yourself by saying we got more depth and we have the flexibility to rotate our players. You don't know too damn much if you go by what your "buddy" says. A fella as smart as you claim to be, I figured you could come up with your own analysis but you got by hear say. Go to the games and support your team oh wait you're one of those guys that are probably too good to do all that. I'm sure the Malakoff faithful loves you as a supporter.

Slappy, please go away. You are obviously WAY out of your league on this thread. It would probably be a good idea that you stick with you own team's thread and stay off of the Teague threads. You are either a kid still in high school or one of those fans that were never quite good enough to be a starter back in high school. So, now all you do is troll on the internet and make yourself look really dumb by trying to discuss high school football with people that are far and away smarter on the topic than you.

I am from Malakoff and I will give credit where credit is due. Teague is a very good team. I also believe Malakoff is a very good team. I really would love to meet in the playoffs and play with the weather conditions perfect. I will not make excuses for playing in the rain but I do think it had a big impact on the game. Just hope both of these teams go at least three rounds deep in the playoffs. As for some of the comments towards looking to the future of both schools. I don't think you really can judge how the next year or two is going to be looking at the JV. I really thought Malakoff was going to have a down year this year but boy was I wrong. I think you for you had A bigger running back we might be a better team than we were last year. I do believe our offense is better than last year but I think our defense is a little weaker. Like I said earlier good luck to both teams and go Tigers

Rogers98 I believe yall have the athletes to play with anybody, just like I think we do and did last year, the big deal is Cameron's mindset to win. I think we have improved a lot but is something that both our teams have to improve. Mental toughness and the desire to dominate (along with a couple lucky bounces) is what it takes to advance in the playoffs

Lions719 I could not agree more. Think we both have talent to make a big playoff run we just have to have heart and not let ourself get down if we get behind. I went to yalls game last year against Yoe and I just think that they had more fight in the end. I also do think if y'all would have had just had a couple more plays go in your favor y'all could have beat them