Elysian Fields @ Frankston

SteelJacket

I watched the game film on Hudl of E.F. and New London West Rusk. First half E.F. played a 50 front and left 7 players in the box with zero (man) coverage. 2nd half they went to an even front (split) look and kept a free safety in zone coverage in the middle of the field. I would call that a significant adjustment.... didn't win the game but it was an adjustment and shows they were trying to make a change to stop the other team. E.F. coaches are doing a good job. We should support them publicly and keep our criticism private if we want the team to succeed.

I wouldnt encourage that topic on here. Let them talk about that in the ef grand satnds. I dont believe this is the place to single people out- be it coaches or players. Just my opinion.

Don't take that the wrong way. I was just thinking like somebody from ef if they miss the playoffs this year. I personally don't want to see any if that staff go anywhere. I like our winning streak against them.

Have to admit, was expecting more out of them considering they scored 30+ on us last season.

Agreed. I fully expected them to light up the scoreboard like a Christmas tree against us. I think they did too. But then we punched them in the mouth, drew them into a dogfight, and won it. They aint looked the same since... Not on offense anyway.

If the turf is wet, EF rolls 56-14. If it is fairly dry, EF wins 56-28. Plus, someone told me the Frankston QB was sent to inside receiver and a freshmen is now taking snaps. Can anyone confirm?

If that's the case, then pencil EF in as taking Frankstons spot in the playoffs. Can't see a team making that drastic of a change at this point in the season, particularly when they are fighting for a playoff spot. Can see this move being made at the beginning of the year, but not now. Guess that's why I'm not the Coach.