Week Nine: Longview at Mount Pleasant

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (5-2) at Mount Pleasant Tigers (2-5)  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Mount Pleasant in a close one
    • Mount Pleasant in a blow out

Sorry dont mean to interrupt your talking about what King did or didnt do against Lufkin in a win. But im gonna get back on topic.

Hopefully MP can get their running game going. No matter if they do or not, its gonna be a long night for the Tigers. Im gonna say a whooping is gonna get put on the Tigers by the Lobos. I think its gonna be 49-0.

Our strength is our run defense. I was pleasantly surprised to hold Texas High to less than 55 rushing yards.

Only Byrd has been able to rush consistently on us. Don't think that'll change the rest of the regular season, but we'll see.

I want to see the defense produce some turnovers. That's the only way we're going to do anything come playoff time IMO. Last week we got some and got out against the Tigers. Need to do that the next three straight weeks to end the regular season.

Holloman is second im the district running the ball behind the second biggest oline in the district. Thats y im hoping for the running game. But you are right, yalls defense has been running killers especially against Greenville and Thigh.

Greenville had the most rushing yards on us out of any district game thus far lol. Though 75 of it came on one drive in the 2nd half.

Rain game should make it a pretty run heavy affair, more so than it would be regardless.

Mp seems much better suited for the run affair...Lobos need to get lots of playing time for the 3rd, 4th and 5th teams. Mp has shown the ability to turn it over in some games and the rain probably won't help that this week. Still hoping for a good showing for Mp this week just not getting my hopes up to high!

Almost missing old Tiger stadium for this game tonight...visitors side would have water out past the numbers and big crowned field would have them standing over knee deep lol

Bet Hallsville would trade spots to play tonight lol SS will be a major swamp!

Almost missing old Tiger stadium for this game tonight...visitors side would have water out past the numbers and big crowned field would have them standing over knee deep lol

Bet Hallsville would trade spots to play tonight lol SS will be a major swamp!

That field helped MP win some big games when it rained. Miss that field.