Hughes Springs at Pewitt Battle of the Pastures!

GoBigBlue

54 members have voted

1. 1. Hughes Springs at Pewitt

• Hughes Springs Mustangs
    • Pewitt Brahmas

Look at all the new posters that's joined this week. When I say new posters I mean Hughes Springs haters[/quote

That's a little harsh don't you think. I haven't seen anyone doing any worse than you HS folks do. Since when does supporting one team mean you hate another. I personally don't "hate" HS. I just hate losing to them.

Look at all the new posters that's joined this week. When I say new posters I mean Hughes Springs haters[/quote

That's a little harsh don't you think. I haven't seen anyone doing any worse than you HS folks do. Since when does supporting one team mean you hate another. I personally don't "hate" HS. I just hate losing to them.

I think he was mostly talking about Aggie2016.

Should I say I told you so.... Or naaaaaaaa?

Naaaa....not after being wrong everyweek until now. As they say, even a blind pig can find an acorn. HS will be fine because of the good kids they have, the good coaches they have, and good people in general. Just like lots of other towns across east Texas. The fact that people like you come on and continually harp on the HS program is a testament to their success. You know you should take every opportunity to kick this program after a loss because you won't have too many chances. :)

Someone's feeling guilty. Maybe I wasn't referring to you. It's great to support a team but childish to create a name just to bash a team and kick them while they are down

Overheard at the volleyballl game that Pewitt was trying to get game changed to Thursday!.. Never heard of a game being changed due to rain.

I think it's actually supposed to storm pretty bad but trying to do it since it's a district game and not to take a chance in it getting stormed out there wouldn't be a chance to make it up

Someone's feeling guilty. Maybe I wasn't referring to you. It's great to support a team but childish to create a name just to bash a team and kick them while they are down

I'm not feeling guilty, I haven't bashed on HS at all. Pretty sure you can't quote me doing that at all. Except for Romo everyone has been pretty tame. I just think y'all are a little sensitive this week compared to normal after Friday night. It pretty much shocked everybody that the score got that bad. Not too much smack talking from the ponies this week. I think everybody over there believes in the team but got rattled pretty good after that woodsheding. Probably a good idea to be a little subdued after a game like that. I'm sure HS will get it rolling, that offense was too good for 6 weeks to continue laying goose eggs.

Say what you want. But the key for HS is between their ears. If they come out with the same intensity and mind set they had last week, they will lose. If they come to Pattiville the way I think they will toting a chip on their shoulder, this will be a barnburner. Great offense v/s great defense. We will see what happens. Only Tuesday :(

Say what you want. But the key for HS is between their ears. If they come out with the same intensity and mind set they had last week, they will lose. If they come to Pattiville the way I think they will toting a chip on their shoulder, this will be a barnburner. Great offense v/s great defense. We will see what happens. Only Tuesday :([/quot

I would agree with you 100%