Johnny Manziel pulled over by Po-Po

No charges. Nothing to see here. Wasn't driving while intoxicated. And only grabbing/contact was from him trying to pull her back in the car as she was an idiot trying to open the door of the moving car at 70 mph. My biggest issue here is that although he was not intoxicated and therefore had committed 0 crimes, drinking at all after having been admitted to rehab just a few months ago is indeed bad judgment. And the girl seems like a nut case. Need to kick her to the curb just like all the other bad influences he surrounds himself with.

Umm saw videos of him slinging the rock at tivy during commitment time. I didn't know he would win the hesiman but I can see a good qb when I see it. I am no way a coach, recruiter but he passed the eye test for me. As for him personally , I think he is a spoiled rich kid ( spoon fed) that surrounds himself with bad people. Parties way too much and like the attention.

There are many QB's and other players that do not pan out at the next level. That is true from HS to college and college to NFL. Passing the eye test? There are many to do that but to buy in on what you are assuming, well I don't.