Beckville Bearcarts hosting Shelbyville Dragons

Loadup1

Lol, hater..

So this Joaquin boy is gonna come to the Shelbyville Beckville game Friday . Am I allowed to sit on the dragons side, or Beckvilles? Feel like I prolly wouldn't be very welcomed on either. One of y'all gonna buy me a chili pie? Or just throw dirty signs at me .. Bahaha

Sit on Shelbyville side. We'll be glad to have ya.

Lol, hater..

So this Joaquin boy is gonna come to the Shelbyville Beckville game Friday . Am I allowed to sit on the dragons side, or Beckvilles? Feel like I prolly wouldn't be very welcomed on either. One of y'all gonna buy me a chili pie? Or just throw dirty signs at me .. Bahaha

Tell you what you ever wanna see a fun team play and be a part of 10,00o people on a friday night give me a shout Ill get you a ticket to watch PN-G play and join you for the game.

Stinks your always welcome on our side. Yea I'll buy ya a chili pie, funnel cake and a Coke.

Haha , well dang now your really tempting me when ya said funnel cake. Doomer, you gonna split it with me?.

Beckville side it is then! But no seriously, I wouldn't mind meeting you and t-dub! Always have been cool dudes. Hek my dad works with a ton of people from Beckville .

Tell you what you ever wanna see a fun team play and be a part of 10,00o people on a friday night give me a shout Ill get you a ticket to watch PN-G play and join you for the game.

I have actually been to some PNG games! A good friend of mine is from Nederland and got to go to the Nederland PNG game! Was a lot of fun. I also watched PNG play Kilgore in the playoffs during their state championship year

I have actually been to some PNG games! A good friend of mine is from Nederland and got to go to the Nederland PNG game! Was a lot of fun. I also watched PNG play Kilgore in the playoffs during their state championship year

Well umm hmm I would not consider that much of a game against Kilgore I was there as well...... it was like 48-0 or close to it

Awesome I love to share highschool football......

Last year Wolfman I drove up and watched your Wolves play Shelbyville in Shelbyville. Now that was a heck of a game...... Really enjoyed it. Its the reason I am going back that was the first ever East Texas game I have ever attended. I recently bought a place at San Augustine Park on Rayburn. SO I will probably catch a few WS games in the future when I am up for the weekends. Its just so hard to peel away from my Indians on Friday nights. I am just gonna skip there last game to watch the SV vs WS I haven't seen WS yet.

I live in Pineland so you are pretty close to me! The SV/Beckville game should be a good one! SA always plays Shelbyville hard....it's been a long standing rivalry.

I believe Shelbyville / Beckville will be a good game just wear your rain suits supposed to be a downpour

I believe Shelbyville / Beckville will be a good game just wear your rain suits supposed to be a downpour

I've been watching the weather it looks like we may get hit hard towards the end of the game.

OK, thankx

OK!

I live in Pineland so you are pretty close to me! The SV/Beckville game should be a good one! SA always plays Shelbyville hard....it's been a long standing rivalry.

I learned that last season like a mini version of midcounty madness..... I was there and had to stand near the fence with couple hundred other people who did not have a seat was an awesome atmosphere between the two schools. Like I said highest compliment I can pay is it was like a minin version of Midcounty Madness!!!!!

Stinks your always welcome on our side. Yea I'll buy ya a chili pie, funnel cake and a Coke.

Shelbyville fans would buy him a large popcorn.

Prep the absolute maddest frenzy of an atmosphere that I've ever experienced has been PNGn games. Does the Indian still bring house to its feet? LOUD! LOUDER!! LOUDEST!!! I hope S'Ville will be that loud. Chile for our West Sabine tale gate.

PN-G has been the same since I hav been here. We love the Indian Spirit he has one of the most coveted jobs in the school.... Home side of the Reservation holds 8500 people and is usually sold out