Beckville Bearcarts hosting Shelbyville Dragons

Loadup1

I really liked the way cisco played a couple year ago... They be like here we come, are you man enough to stop us. Yeah that kind of football..

That's how shelbyville is. I personally love that style and swagger. But they take it to a new level. They lose all sense of right and wrong. Punches thrown on every play late hits stuff of that sort on every single snap.

You can take ten people who watch the same play and in one see the same play, and many different versions will arise. One idiot can say "did you see that hold?" Every Mom, Dick, Harry will go nuts. We all , who have played the game, know that there is a hold every play. Lambo COME ON MAN!!! Take off the blinders, shades, and Rooster Cogburns eye patch. Watch some game film man then get back with me.

Lambo, out of respect, common decency, and common sense, and in light of current events, please change your signature.

Have some class

What do you know about common sense? You come into my profile and try to fight me of all people. If you had common sense you wouldn't do that.

You can take ten people who watch the same play and in one see the same play, and many different versions will arise. One idiot can say "did you see that hold?" Every Mom, Dick, Harry will go nuts. We all , who have played the game, know that there is a hold every play. Lambo COME ON MAN!!! Take off the blinders, shades, and Rooster Cogburns eye patch. Watch some game film man then get back with me.

I watch more game film in a week than you've seen you entire life.

Looking at the weather radar and hearing the weather reports this game could easily not be played Friday

You may very well be right. It's looking like we may get our game in, but it looks like Beckville is going to get significantly more bad weather than we do.