Beckville Bearcarts hosting Shelbyville Dragons

Loadup1

I believe the ambulance on the sideline distracted Beckville's team because everything seemed to be going Beckville's way up to that point. Prayers out to him, his family and the Beckville community. Good game to Shelbyville, tough team, but I just didn't see the team everyone hyped them up to be.

I decided to go to this game since our game was last night. First, congrats to the Dragons on the win. But I've got to say the score does NOT reflect how good Beckville really is. They seemed to keep shooting themselves in the foot by fumbling the ball and giving the Dragons a short field half the time. And my question is, why didn't the Bearcats keep on throwing the ball? It seemed Shelbyville would get burned almost every time Beckville would throw the ball. Twice over 50 yards for a touchdown. I know if the Dragons ever face a really good passing team, Shelbyville better hope they can match them with their running game or it will be over for the Dragons. Anyways despite what the score says, this was a very competitive game for the most part. Good luck to both teams moving forward.

... and yes, prayers from Center. I didn't know what was happening down there. I was surprised they didn't stop the game.

Taking him to Dallas is last I was told.... Prayers.

same here. weather not cooperating. heard that it's serious. Family only requesting that everyone please pray.