Beckville Bearcarts hosting Shelbyville Dragons

Loadup1

If Shelbyville rolls Beckville it should leave no doubt in the minds of anyone how good they really are. I read on here each week about how the real test is comming and each week like a bowling ball knocking down the pens Shelbyville has dominated. I am driving 3 hours to see the Shelbyville vs West Sabine game and missing the PNG Indians play on top of that to see these guys play. Good luck to Shelbyville this week this Indian is pulling for you!!!!

This is good stuff. Every week folks comes on here says Bearcats gonna lose. Ever week they just whoop the other team and says thanks for the win. Bearcats 41-17

I do not have a duck in the fight BUT Shelbyville has given up something like 20 points all year. That says alot I dont care who you are

prepballfan:'I do not have a duck in the fight BUT Shelbyville has given up something like 20 points all year. That says alot I dont care who you are'

Doomy: I don't fight no ducks either but them slaps like Colmesneil and Queen City don't always score all the time anyways, Just sayin'

you right doomer, them slaps like Colmesneil, queen city and Joaquin don't always score all the time anyways...just sayin'

and I do fight ducks, they're a lot easier to whoop than a wild turkey

You try some of Doomer's squeezins and you'll throw rocks at Wild Turkey.

If Shelbyville rolls Beckville it should leave no doubt in the minds of anyone how good they really are. I read on here each week about how the real test is comming and each week like a bowling ball knocking down the pens Shelbyville has dominated. I am driving 3 hours to see the Shelbyville vs West Sabine game and missing the PNG Indians play on top of that to see these guys play. Good luck to Shelbyville this week this Indian is pulling for you!!!!

I wouldnt go to the WS/Sville game...

Last year Wolfman I drove up and watched your Wolves play Shelbyville in Shelbyville. Now that was a heck of a game...... Really enjoyed it. Its the reason I am going back that was the first ever East Texas game I have ever attended. I recently bought a place at San Augustine Park on Rayburn. SO I will probably catch a few WS games in the future when I am up for the weekends. Its just so hard to peel away from my Indians on Friday nights. I am just gonna skip there last game to watch the SV vs WS I haven't seen WS yet.

you right doomer, them slaps like Colmesneil, queen city and Joaquin don't always score all the time anyways...just sayin'

and I do fight ducks, they're a lot easier to whoop than a wild turkey

Hmm maybe I am wrong but my readings said that Joaquin was averaging around 400 yards a game. Is that not correct?

I'm sure that's correct but it's hard not to take a pop shot at Joaquin when you get the chance! Go Dragons!

Lol, hater..

So this Joaquin boy is gonna come to the Shelbyville Beckville game Friday . Am I allowed to sit on the dragons side, or Beckvilles? Feel like I prolly wouldn't be very welcomed on either. One of y'all gonna buy me a chili pie? Or just throw dirty signs at me .. Bahaha

Lol, hater..

So this Joaquin boy is gonna come to the Shelbyville Beckville game Friday . Am I allowed to sit on the dragons side, or Beckvilles? Feel like I prolly wouldn't be very welcomed on either. One of y'all gonna buy me a chili pie? Or just throw dirty signs at me .. Bahaha

Find BearcatBlue or t-dub. Or stand on the track beside Doomer.