Beckville Bearcarts hosting Shelbyville Dragons

Loadup1

Beckville is the most improved team in East Texas this year. Shelbyville has improved big time over last year as well. They are bigger, faster, stronger, and more physical. Beckville's offensive scheme will present some challenges to the Dragon D, provided they can win some of the battles at the line of scrimmage. If not, it doesn't matter how good your offense is, when there are 2-3 wrong color shirts in your backfield every snap, you're in trouble. When we played Shelbyville, I said we would need to play our best game of the year to have a shot. The same goes for Beckville.

I'm picking Shelbyville 36-14.

I'd say West Rusk is the most improved team in East Texas so far this year...at this point last year they were 1-6...this year 7-0.

Beckville has improved, but I think Shelbyville takes this one.

• Like 1

I'd say West Rusk is the most improved team in East Texas so far this year...at this point last year they were 1-6...this year 7-0.

Beckville has improved, but I think Shelbyville takes this one.

yeah definitely

Shelbyville, in a blow-out

There will not be a blow out. If the dragons win, it wI'll not be a blowout...and if the Bearcats win, it will not be by a blowout...nope.

If the good folks of east tx want a good game to watch Froday night, bring your umbrella and come to Beckville . Someone will go home with their first loss of the year .

I have a deep appreciation for this type of thing. Here at PNG a couple of years ago we lost legendary public address anouncer Tip Durahm. He was with us for many many years. He passed during the begining of that season. When we arrived at Vidor to play them on our side of the field at the 50 yard line they painte TIP onto their field. Those type of little things speaks volumes about the leadership and community support around usually some sort of tragedy. Wear your black and gold make a sign or two hold them up at the game it will get back to the family of the young man they will appreciate it. It will also speak volumes about the leadership at your school and the compassion they have for this terible tragedy. It will show the family that this young mans life was far reaching and each one of you is sharing in a little piece of the tragedy. I support this and i will wear black and gold friday night hear at PNG VS Ozen in Beaumont myself. WHen my fellow Indians ask me why I am wearing the colors of the dreaded enemy Nederland Bulldogs I will explaing about the tragedy and share this young mans story... May God bless his family!!!

We are watching......keep it civil......

Ironclaw just got suspended for seven days. I hope he's the only one. In light of the events at Alto on Friday, I think everyone should keep in mind that at the end of the day, this is a GAME, and the competitors are teenage boys. Some light-hearted smack talk is welcome, but let's leave the personal attacks, foul language, and threats out of it. Good luck to the Dragons and Bearcats this week. Here's hoping for a clean, safe game.

• Like 1

Beckvilles last loss was to. West Sabine Halloween 2014. They are on an 8-0 run. S'ville on a 6-0 run, not 7-0. Thanks,but no. We did not have the opportunity to earn the victory on 911. S'ville last loss was to, as Doom keeps reminding, was it Ore City in the play offs. Though both teams are hungry I feel, at the risk of being a homer, S'ville has the most to prove. Its turned into a mission and they go about it daily with no pressure. Its business. Good luck Beckvilles. Especially Trey Lindsey. This should be the most competition for each. Saddle up and let those DRAGONS breath the FIRE.