Beckville Bearcarts hosting Shelbyville Dragons

Loadup1

It is a serious deal.. Been talking to a close friend of his in Beckville and he is in route to Parkland Hospital since he is too old for children's hospital . He has a history of head injuries, and all I know factual at the moment is that he has a small brain bleed. Please keep #10 in your thoughts and prayers .

Shelbyville is a very good team but I bet they realize how good Beckville is this morning. Momentum shift destroyed Beckville just before half when their player went down. Say what you want but if you were at the game you know its true.

For the future, Cats must end costly mistakes (fumbles & penalties) and Dragons need to work on pat's, their kicking, and pass defense.

Two really good teams in my opinion that will hopefully go far this season.

But the recovery of the young man is all that really matters isn't it? Prayers lifted for him, his family and the Beckville community.

But with all that said,

Beckville is a class act across the board. We were included in all the nights events. Trey Lindsey is the real deal, second generation Bearcats QB. 22 is to# on both sides of the ball. All in all the best team S'Ville has faced. For some reason posters here seemed to think our boys had no respect for Beckville. This could be no further from the truth. Our guys said they were aggressive, hard hitting,and never quit. With all that was going on. Just as they expected.