Marijuana Could Literally Replace These 5 Prescription Drugs

Wild74

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harey, if you're saying that weed can't impair a driver, then you're definitely not the sharpest tool in the box

it does. definitely does. slower reaction times. Also hard to destroy some Twinkies and drive at the same time.

Hey immortal one ( that's a joke ) is your comment what I said? Try to pay attention. No one is advocating driving while smoking weed. Show me however how many incidents of accidents like that in Stillwater are proven to be a result of having smoked weed alone. Alcohol by far has caused more deaths and more destruction to families than you can ever find proof smoking weed compares to the destruction. Drink responsibly only means drink more. Brewers and distillers depend on that brand of stupidity. Do you drink?

Where did I say you were advocating anything? Try reading

I believe they said the girl that ran over those folks was on booze. Myself you shouldn't drive anything while under the influence I think most would agree. I advocate setting on the couch and eating cheetos, of course they now how the baked cheetos. I will get my exercise while cultivating my small crop in the summer and putting up for the winter kinda like wood. I promise not to bother anyone but please stay off my property and away from my medicinal medicine during growing season. ......:p

Your comment bright boy:

Harey, if you're saying that weed can't impair a driver

That comes across to me I'm advocating weed does not impair a driver. There is your lie my friend.

BTW, time responding to you in this forum is not worth the sweat off my hairlip.

You don't comprehend very well.

You can take me serious on marijuana use Harrier. I do joke around on the subject a little bit I use to be like Kirt, thrown them in jail but no more, I have seen that the war on a plant is not worth the taxpayer dime to stop it because it is not going away, it is like the war on poverty and any other war it just continues and evolves into a program that has to be funded for life.