Here is a good idea...

RuntheRock06

How about we stop going back to posts from 2006 and posting random posts so we can drive our post total up. Not sure why all the sudden this is happening on here.

It is really annoying and it dilutes the current sports topics that need to be discussed. It isn't really funny, just kind of lame.

Unless it is a reference to Back to the Future somehow... then I would give you a little credit.... nope never mind it is still lame.

Except when you played Iowa. Weaksauce Lattimer got blown up on the goaline.

not everyone had Alvin's ability. I did what I had to do to play. I missed my cycle that weak, and had to fill in for our All American LB who was out with a broke leg. Sorry I couldn't just scream out "IT"S CLOBBERING TIME!" and destroy everything in my path Mike.

not everyone had Alvin's ability. I did what I had to do to play. I missed my cycle that weak, and had to fill in for our All American LB who was out with a broke leg. Sorry I couldn't just scream out "IT"S CLOBBERING TIME!" and destroy everything in my path Mike.

I did what I had to do too. Little known fact: I placed that ball in the schoolyard that Henry slipped and broke his arm on. I caused his whole rise to fame right there.

Actually Eagleborn it is different... I try to contribute ideas on current events. You see I like the site a lot- I think it has really good topics, ideas, and people who post on it.. I hate to see it being run down by people who are not using it as a place for serious sports debates or funny sports smack talk...

If you like seeing it then good for you. If you take as I am just whining, then great. I expressed my opinion- doesn't have to be yours.

Actually Eagleborn it is different... I try to contribute ideas on current events. You see I like the site a lot- I think it has really good topics, ideas, and people who post on it.. I hate to see it being run down by people who are not using it as a place for serious sports debates or funny sports smack talk...

If you like seeing it then good for you. If you take as I am just whining, then great. I expressed my opinion- doesn't have to be yours.

You don't have to click on them........that's YOUR choice.........

You don't have to click on them........that's YOUR choice.........

The problem is when you click on a post intending to read comments concerning the subject matter you have to wade through some d.a. postings. And I don't mean district attorney. ;)

What are we paying you for anyway? :lol:

How about making me a moderator so I can man up and take care of the issue. :coolio:

How about we stop going back to posts from 2006 and posting random posts so we can drive our post total up. Not sure why all the sudden this is happening on here.

It is really annoying and it dilutes the current sports topics that need to be discussed. It isn't really funny, just kind of lame.

Unless it is a reference to Back to the Future somehow... then I would give you a little credit.... nope never mind it is still lame.

Runtherock06, we post on a board that has rules, and those rules have to be guarded by Admin with bans. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Runtherock06? They have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for MichaelChiklis and you curse the Admin. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that MichaelChiklis's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And the admin's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want them on that board. You need me on that board. They use words like "trolling", "html", "javascript". They use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. They have neither the time nor the inclination to explain themselves to a man who rises and posts under the blanket of the very freedom that they provide, and then questions the manner in which they provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a admin account, and moderate a forum. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!
  • Like 1

Runtherock06, we post on a board that has rules, and those rules have to be guarded by Admin with bans. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Runtherock06? They have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for MichaelChiklis and you curse the Admin. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that MichaelChiklis's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And the admin's existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want them on that board. You need me on that board. They use words like "trolling", "html", "javascript". They use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. They have neither the time nor the inclination to explain themselves to a man who rises and posts under the blanket of the very freedom that they provide, and then questions the manner in which they provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a admin account, and moderate a forum. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED??