Here is a good idea...

RuntheRock06

I run my posts how I run my posts. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 admins who are trained to ban me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a movie quote, and make me nervous.

BALLER.

Wish I was..

I run my posts how I run my posts. You want to investigate me, roll the dice and take your chances. I eat breakfast 300 yards from 4000 admins who are trained to ban me, so don't think for one second that you can come down here, flash a movie quote, and make me nervous.

Lmao.

This is awesome.

Well damn, it just got real up in here. All day, erry day

Move along, nothing too see here...

Well, what do we do then, upullinmychain? We joined Smoaky because we wanted to live our lives by a certain code and we found it in the High School Sports Forum. Now you're asking us to post a message that says we have no honor. You're asking us to say that we're not East Texas Football fans. If an admin decides that what we did was wrong, then I'll accept whatever punishment they give. I believe I was right. I believe I did my job. But I will not dishonor myself, the Bulldogs, or Smoaky so that I can "move along", sir.

Well, what do we do then, upullinmychain? We joined Smoaky because we wanted to live our lives by a certain code and we found it in the High School Sports Forum. Now you're asking us to post a message that says we have no honor. You're asking us to say that we're not East Texas Football fans. If an admin decides that what we did was wrong, then I'll accept whatever punishment they give. I believe I was right. I believe I did my job. But I will not dishonor myself, the Bulldogs, or Smoaky so that I can "move along", sir.

10-hut!.......... There's an officer on deck!

My answer is I don't have the first damn clue. Maybe Runtherock06 was an early riser and liked to pack in the morning. And maybe he didn't have any friends. I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the posting habits of Runtherock06. What I do know is that he was set to leave Smoaky at 0600. Now, are these the questions I was really called here to answer? Posting records and foot lockers? Please tell me that you have something more, Golfingnut. Runtherock06 is on trial for his life. Please tell me you haven't pinned his hopes to a forum post.

How about we stop going back to posts from 2006 and posting random posts so we can drive our post total up. Not sure why all the sudden this is happening on here.

It is really annoying and it dilutes the current sports topics that need to be discussed. It isn't really funny, just kind of lame.

Unless it is a reference to Back to the Future somehow... then I would give you a little credit.... nope never mind it is still lame.

Advice ,Coming from a guy with 28 post, wouldn't be any Smoaky if all were like him.

don't guess he has found the View new content button.