Atlanta vs Tatum

Jth2114

It feels good to see Tatum at the bottom of the standings. Guess they never recovered from the playoff loss last season over at Pine Tree, handed to them by the Rabbits. Think I will take the Rabbits in this one too!

I was kinda down about this season and thought there was no silver lining, but now knowing that it has brought you and others joy because so many Tatum players have been hurt makes it so much better.

It just boggles my mind that anyone can take joy over a head coach losing his son tragically and 15+ players getting injured throughout the season. But who am I to judge what brings others happiness.

It is one thing for a team to fall that has been on top for many years because maybe less skilled or just down. But true Tatum fans know that we have lost way more than on the score board this year.

• Like 1

I was kinda down about this season and thought their was no silver lining, but now knowing that it has brought you and others joy because so many Tatum players have been hurt makes it so much better.

It just boggles my mind that anyone can take joy over a head coach losing his son tragically and 15+ players getting injured throughout the season. But who am I to judge what brings others happiness.

It is one thing for a team to fall that has been on top for many years because maybe less skilled or just down. But true Tatum fans know that we have lost way more than on the score board this year.

+100000000000

I was kinda down about this season and thought there was no silver lining, but now knowing that it has brought you and others joy because so many Tatum players have been hurt makes it so much better.

Yea I'm sure that has everything to do with the way this season has gone.

Is that why ATL is 4-4? Gilmer taking y'all to the shed?

Caught a nerve I guess. Are you a Gilmer or Tatum supporter? Everyone wants to mention and support Gilmer when their team is getting smashed week in and week out. Hey, but good luck to the Tatum Eagles the rest of the way!

Caught a nerve I guess. Are you a Gilmer or Tatum supporter? Everyone wants to mention and support Gilmer when their team is getting smashed week in and week out. Hey, but good luck to the Tatum Eagles the rest of the way!

You're stupid.

You say Tatum hasn't recovered since ATL in the playoffs, which is stupid.

So I decided to be stupid with you and mention that maybe y'all are 4-4 because y'all haven't recovered since Gilmer.

and.... That's what you come with? Really? "Caught a nerve"?

PS. Tatum has not been getting smashed week in and week out.

You're stupid.

You say Tatum hasn't recovered since ATL in the playoffs, which is stupid.

So I decided to be stupid with you and mention that maybe y'all are 4-4 because y'all haven't recovered since Gilmer.

and.... That's what you come with? Really? "Caught a nerve"?

PS. Tatum has not been getting smashed week in and week out.

How many games have they won?

How many games have they won?

Four less than Atlanta.

6-4 season is better than a possible 0-10 no doubt.

But..... Atlanta last season at PT have absolutely nothing to do with kids making bad choices and ACLs, MCLs being tore, Achilles being tore, players having multiple head injuries....

But if Atlanta LAST yr makes you feel better about this year then more power to you.

Four less than Atlanta.

6-4 season is better than a possible 0-10 no doubt.

But..... Atlanta last season at PT have absolutely nothing to do with kids making bad choices and ACLs, MCLs being tore, Achilles being tore, players having multiple head injuries....

But if Atlanta LAST yr makes you feel better about this year then more power to you.

Good luck to Tatum and I pray for all the injured players a speedy and healthy recovery!

Man! i hate this....we've had so many great games with you guys over the years. i know what it's like to be "snake bitten" with injuries and have to put most of the JV on the field and your going against everybody elses 1st team thats healthy. sometimes with us it was grades and sometimes it was total injuries. i hate it when i start reading about ACL's, MCL's and Achilles tendons on kids that are between 15 and 18. score be damned, im thinking about those kids who've had to endure all of those injuries and and deal with them.

Tatum im with you guys and and whatever happens friday night happens but i wish every kid thats been injured a speedy recovery and i'll keep them all in my prayers.

anybody dogging on Tatum needs to get a reality check and realize that all of those injuries are somebodies son and that kid is hurting and probably going through either surgery and / or therapy and is hurting like hell and has an extreemly long road to recovery. they're still human beings, young ones at that.

Atlanta will win or loose but whats most important is as always the health and safty of the kids playing the game.

• Like 2

Man! i hate this....we've had so many great games with you guys over the years. i know what it's like to be "snake bitten" with injuries and have to put most of the JV on the field and your going against everybody elses 1st team thats healthy. sometimes with us it was grades and sometimes it was total injuries. i hate it when i start reading about ACL's, MCL's and Achilles tendons on kids that are between 15 and 18. score be damned, im thinking about those kids who've had to endure all of those injuries and and deal with them.

Tatum im with you guys and and whatever happens friday night happens but i wish every kid thats been injured a speedy recovery and i'll keep them all in my prayers.

anybody dogging on Tatum needs to get a reality check and realize that all of those injuries are somebodies son and that kid is hurting and probably going through either surgery and / or therapy and is hurting like hell and has an extreemly long road to recovery. they're still human beings, young ones at that.

Atlanta will win or loose but whats most important is as always the health and safty of the kids playing the game.

What I really hate about it is all the Seniors that are missing out on their last season of football. I especially hate seeing Seniors get hurt.

Good luck to Tatum and I pray for all the injured players a speedy and healthy recovery!

I pray you slam your finger in the car door after steppin in some dog poop in the mornin when you leave the house for work.

I'm only kiddin bro.....I dont want you to hurt yourself but the dog poop by itself will work lol